IMR R2 Aten Thread
Aug 31, 2019 at 8:58 AM Post #751 of 1,305
Or if you try 1 pair out and dont like it as long as another one is unpacked you can probably sell it for more the what you paid for them once bob sells all out.
Good idea, but if you don't like it you can send it back for the full refund. Even if you tried it already ^^
When you make a payment on debit card/credit card although the money has left your balance it technically hasn't been paid to the sellers account this can last up to about 1 month. It's possible for Bob to just adjust the payment if he needs to
He stated that he will refund it. Also i don't think you can adjust the payment later, if you pay with PayPal.
I would like to save Bob the 3% PayPal fee of course, but i sadly have no access to a credit card myself.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #752 of 1,305
When you make a payment on debit card/credit card although the money has left your balance it technically hasn't been paid to the sellers account this can last up to about 1 month. It's possible for Bob to just adjust the payment if he needs to
That just not true. I use Stripe merchant process g and every transaction is deposited to my account 3 days later. Not sure who Bob uses and its not actually any of our business. Further ore, some of us are paying by PayPal which is deposited to in 3.to 5 days. And let's not forget he's not selling from inventory, he's building to order so I think it's far more than acceptable and honorable to take in payment now and offer a refund if the order volume surpasses the next breakpoint

Aug 31, 2019 at 9:10 AM Post #753 of 1,305
That just not true. I use Stripe merchant process g and every transaction is deposited to my account 3 days later. Not sure who Bob uses and its not actually any of our business. Further ore, some of us are paying by PayPal which is deposited to in 3.to 5 days. And let's not forget he's not selling from inventory, he's building to order so I think it's far more than acceptable and honorable to take in payment now and offer a refund if the order volume surpasses the next breakpoint

It is true, I'm not saying every payment is delayed for a month it depends on the arrangement you have with the processor. You can see it for yourself when you make a purchase and maybe 15 days later that actual payment is debited. I regularly book hotels and many hotels will debit the payment for the booking before my stay and in the event I change my booking the actual amount will be retrospectively amended still showing as the transaction occured on the original date. I'm am happy for him to take the money I'm just explaining there are methods of adjusting payments without refunds.

Aug 31, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #755 of 1,305
Little mod to improve comfort. Foam earbud covers. Extra hole for the wire. Works good. Pack of 20 foamies on Ali is about 2$, in black red blue white colors. IMG_20190831_225305.jpg

Aug 31, 2019 at 11:02 PM Post #756 of 1,305
Little mod to improve comfort. Foam earbud covers. Extra hole for the wire. Works good. Pack of 20 foamies on Ali is about 2$, in black red blue white colors.
Clever!

My problem is the whole dang thing goes in my canals, and it's actually the smooth round part pressing against my inner ear...

Sep 1, 2019 at 5:31 AM Post #757 of 1,305
Yesssssss! target of 80% has been reached according to IMR website. We will see the Rah :ksc75smile:

Sep 1, 2019 at 5:35 AM Post #758 of 1,305
Sep 1, 2019 at 5:37 AM Post #759 of 1,305
Sep 1, 2019 at 5:39 AM Post #760 of 1,305
We reached 84%. Now I'm wondering if I will regret if I don't order a second Rah :L3000:

Sep 1, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #762 of 1,305
So i've gone back to the stock balance cable and really like them.
The bass is so addicting.

I'm catching up on this thread as I have them on playing some mellow jazz (Red base Blue tips)
Bass is sublime but not overpowering or muddy (I am still filter rolling)

Committed now to RAH's including discount worthy of a punt

Sep 1, 2019 at 5:04 PM Post #763 of 1,305
Be worth having 2 in my opinion. 1 set up for bass driven music and one set up for everything else.

I like your thinking

Sep 1, 2019 at 7:48 PM Post #765 of 1,305
RAH or Cupid? Hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back