• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 31, 2024 at 3:43 PM Post #16,996 of 18,130
You find it!

Yeah I’ve known for a long time haha. I just don’t hardly ever post on HF any more these days.

I’m also not entirely certain whether the driver in the Enigma is an AMT driver. The AMT designation may be a misnomer. I have seen smaller AMT drivers such as the ones in Obravo’s phones. They have an 8 mm and 6 mm that they use. I kind of wonder whether the driver used in the Enigma is actually a magnetostatic driver. In any case, it actually does possess qualities of a true AMT based driver. I own the Ukrainian Victory 2 which has a large custom built AMT driver, so I am familiar with how those sound in IEM applications. I will say the Enigma does actually sound very similar in its characteristics in the treble and midrange. It’s dense, yet airy, and has weight and extremely quick and hard hitting attack

Jan 31, 2024 at 3:45 PM Post #16,997 of 18,130
Pmsl just as cheap as a dd

IMG_6747.png

Jan 31, 2024 at 5:36 PM Post #17,000 of 18,130
On my ears i prefer Seraph highs then Semper, opus mia or clairvoyance (the ones i have with sonions electrets). But i think i'm biased against ESTs. To me they make the sound lose coherence and good tonality (my only coincidence ever with crinacle...)

The best high sound i have ever listen in IEMs comes from electrostatic drivers (Shure), and the amazing TIA drivers in 64 audio IEMs
Idk how were treble on semper but for sure seraph treble are better that opus Mia, that's true, however Astra's and enigma+ are another level of treble

Feb 1, 2024 at 12:34 AM Post #17,003 of 18,130
Is your Enigma+ on the move ?.
My tracking number still says We are expecting sender to drop it off .
Is your Enigma showing the same ?
The old tracking said that but when i emailed him he said wrong tracking was sent to me
So found the new tracking and it shows that he dropped it off to the post office after 5pm ( latest time for collection i think is 4.30pm)

Find this email and click on “view your order” and it might show a different tracking number to the one thats in the email
Thats how i found my new tracking

Attachments

• IMG_6762.jpeg
    IMG_6762.jpeg
    619.3 KB · Views: 0
Feb 1, 2024 at 1:25 AM Post #17,004 of 18,130
The old tracking said that but when i emailed him he said wrong tracking was sent to me
So found the new tracking and it shows that he dropped it off to the post office after 5pm ( latest time for collection i think is 4.30pm)

Find this email and click on “view your order” and it might show a different tracking number to the one thats in the email
Thats how i found my new tracking
Thank you.
I see no change in my tracking number from my order page.
Maybe i wait for a 2-3 days and then send an email ?

Feb 1, 2024 at 2:14 AM Post #17,007 of 18,130
I think those of you who has the enigma should get this cable:ksc75smile:
1706771607351.png

Feb 1, 2024 at 2:47 AM Post #17,009 of 18,130
Wont spend more than £50 on a cable
A cable is a cable to me lol
Looks nice tho
I work with extremely high bandwidth and speed demanding equipment. Most expensive cables used (that must also be shielded) never go higher thank 50€. To me is rather difficult to understand those crazy prices and that need of such exotic designs beyond the mere extremely lucrative business behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back