Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 15, 2024 at 10:24 AM Post #16,306 of 18,137
Guys you need to tell him to send you photographic proof of the product.
And you know, just stop buying expensive stuff until (if) they start delivering
There is alleged photographic proof on instagram. Maybe as there was also from the Event Horizon.

Maybe photographic evidence is not even useful anymore. Maybe that screen has already been passed in the current state of IMR.

Jan 15, 2024 at 10:31 AM Post #16,307 of 18,137
This morning Bob said, that one of mine parcels returned back. (Never happened before until this moment. I have received 10 parcels from him in total)
I asked: how it's possible you said that Brandon sent both enigma and the gift together.
After this message I was sure I'm going to receive the "gift" instead of enigma.
Indeed this happened.
119937a97a6dc615f05c1eaa1c333f51.gif
Sorry guys I'm almost out of space and signal here is not good.
After I cooled down my a$$ I will write again

My question is that if he only supplied you one tracking number, and that number was on your "gift" package that did arrive, how can he possibly think anyone would believe a second package containing the Enigma was returned? This :poop: would almost be comical if it wasn't criminal.

Jan 15, 2024 at 10:56 AM Post #16,308 of 18,137
It's hard for me to find words..........
Exactly. I guess Bob thinks he can keep doing this and get away with it. Why?

If I were in England, even if I didn't have a bad experience, I'd be contacting the right authorities. Not sure if doing so from the US would mean anything. I should look into that.

Jan 15, 2024 at 11:01 AM Post #16,309 of 18,137
A solution may be a class action among users in the same country and aggregate lawsuits by country.
I can speak at the European level, and there is a consumer agency that is in charge of collecting these complaints. This may end up in the UK borderline, but at least this person would be claimed as a fraudster in Europe and the card or PayPal sales could be cancelled.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2024 at 11:07 AM Post #16,310 of 18,137
A solution may be a class action among users in the same country and aggregate lawsuits by country.
I can speak at the European level, and there is a consumer agency that is in charge of collecting these complaints. This may end up in the UK borderline, but at least this person would be claimed as a fraudster in Europe and the card or PayPal sales could be cancelled.
What about some.of us from Asia
Are there any more Asia buyers of Enigma in this forum ?

Jan 15, 2024 at 11:08 AM Post #16,311 of 18,137
But it is important to file a fraud claim with the bank that issued the credit card with which the item was paid for, or PayPal, if applicable, because although they may not be able to do much to recover the money, they will investigate whether there are more such claims filed in the payment system, and if so, they may be able to deny future payments via the bank to the fraudster.

Jan 15, 2024 at 11:10 AM Post #16,312 of 18,137

If I were in England, even if I didn't have a bad experience, I'd be contacting the right authorities. Not sure if doing so from the US would mean anything. I should look into that.
I also think that if I lived in the UK I would be looking for a method to solve this problem.

Jan 15, 2024 at 11:35 AM Post #16,313 of 18,137

I don't think any of it will work. IMR special builds terms and conditions covers all these aspects. They are safe from any action by any designated authority.
In my opinion, the only thing we can do a community create a sticky thread at the beginning and warn every potential customer to do any sort of pre-order business with IMR. we should post collective experience alongwith this selling chinese re-branded items.
Even after reading all these if a buyer still wants to do any business with IMR, then it will be his/her choice.

Jan 15, 2024 at 11:35 AM Post #16,314 of 18,137
Wow, looks like this thread has finally crap the bed in terms of people reaching a tipping point with the behaviour of IMR. Don't blame anyone, it does sound like it's getting ridiculous now.

Been listening to my Dark Matters recently with my Lotoo PAW6K, and they are better than I remember them (and I used to think they were pretty damn good to start with).

So much great sounding gear has been sold by this firm over the years, it's a crying shame for everyone concerned that no one managed to harness that into a properly run business, and people are now in the position they are with not product and significant chunks of money tied up with Bob & Co. I hope you all manage to get your cash back somehow (or even better, an actual IEM that isn't the Dawn). Good luck!!

Jan 15, 2024 at 12:30 PM Post #16,316 of 18,137
Jan 15, 2024 at 12:47 PM Post #16,317 of 18,137
Can anyone throw some light on what IMR has been doing for the last year .
1) The have delivered nothing other than Titan
2) Zion Na le enigma probably not even manufactured
3) Dawn manufactured in China and sold at 30 times the cost
4) old models being resold on ebay.

What have they manufactured last year?
Do they still have an office premises?
Is IMR entirely a scam now ?

If Bob is the audio artiste that everyone says he is , what has he created the last year ?

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2024 at 1:00 PM Post #16,319 of 18,137
Looks like IMR no longer exists
They have manufactured nothing all year.
Not a single customer has received an iem from them.
Maybe 25 Titans went out in 2022-2023.
Am I the only one who's thinking this ?
I am asking for a refund tomorrow.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2024 at 1:04 PM Post #16,320 of 18,137
I wrote a letter to Bob again, I’ll wait to see if he answers or not.

I'll wait until Paggio's story ends to see if he gets the Enigma. I hope he gets it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back