• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 6, 2022 at 5:57 PM Post #8,446 of 18,081
Aug 6, 2022 at 6:03 PM Post #8,447 of 18,081
Being honest, how many people here are going for the Titan?

Aug 6, 2022 at 6:07 PM Post #8,449 of 18,081

I am hoping to, the description speaks my language fully, there is nothing that needs adding into it and nothing needs removing from it, whilst also nothing is hyped up in the sound description and feel it is Bob speaking about the love for music as an enthusiast and not a salesman.

Aug 6, 2022 at 6:10 PM Post #8,450 of 18,081
Typically in most music i prefer in a major key and i have no idea what i was going to say anymore, sat here for 5 minutes with a total and complete empty air head of a brain, literally zero thoughts lol.
Ah yes i just remembered @jon parker, i love some Ennio Morricone.

Aug 6, 2022 at 6:17 PM Post #8,451 of 18,081
Aug 6, 2022 at 6:35 PM Post #8,454 of 18,081
I think I'll give them a miss:
  1. They cost a lot & can't justify the spend currently
  2. Sadly, I've lost a lot of the trust and faith I had in Bob... not so much about fears IEMs won't be delivered (eventually), but more the recent emails that have gone without answer

Yep totally understandable, if there was one thing perfect it was the communication. I guess as the amount of customers has grown the work load of dealing with emails became unbearable especially when it may have been when delivery. None of which excuses no answer what so ever.

Aug 6, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #8,455 of 18,081
Well, based on what I've read so far about the Zenith II, you're probably right I wouldn't be sending them back. But unlike others here, I'm not one to keep numerous IEMs sitting around. I have three from Bob now, and the Ace should arrive in the next few days. I already have the R2 Red for sale, and I'm thinking of keeping the DM over the Elan.

So at the minimum, I'd have three: DM, Ace, Z2. Like the idea of having two, one for "on the go" and one that stays home, generally. Bob's just too good at what he does, though.
Mmmmmm when the Ace and Zenith turn up I'll be on 13 sets of IMR then of course there's the Chifi collection and DAPs ..... I have problems letting go...

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022 at 2:27 AM Post #8,457 of 18,081
I am not.

If they turn out be the greatest thing ever after they are actually produced and in stock, then may be I'll reconsider. But I already have Avalon + Halcyon, so another DD+EST doesn't seem too appealing regardless of the tuning and EST count.

(Plus I have a ton of non IMR ones).

Aug 7, 2022 at 2:34 AM Post #8,458 of 18,081
I've been reading every post and mostly kept quiet because my lastest beauty hasn't yet arrived. But as I've read the comments about the Zii roll I I've been tempted but I've got to admit I'm inclined to forego Zenith II and very close to pulling the trigger on Titan. Only question is what to sell. Both Astra and Elysium disappointed me but I think Titan might be "the one". So far MEXT holds that spot. I gotta sell something to make room for titan and I'm not ready to release the MEXT until something can unseat it. EJ07M is the first implementation of EST I truly enjoy but I believe Bob can best it..... But the fit. I think my RAH and FUSION CIEMS are going and titan coming home!

Aug 7, 2022 at 3:13 AM Post #8,459 of 18,081
As I get a few hours more towards burn-in on the Ace, the stage is expanding a lot. Just an ordinary track like, Love Wars, Womack and Womack, has become extremely holographic. Cymbal Splashes on Reckoner, Radiohead hold their timbre and keep their shape well, . On, Ear to There, a drum-fest by Rajat Dholakia, Rhydhun, the textures and POWER of the drum skins are now opening up like larger planars. Duelling Bongos, The Incredible Tabla Band and Shawn Lee are really doing their thing. What is unusual about the Ace (I can't/won't take them out of my ears) is they are a 'full on' IEM, yet "balanced" and exciting. They ARE exceptional.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022 at 3:48 AM Post #8,460 of 18,081
Only few left… They are stunning 😍

Attachments

• 22D65CDD-0E5D-43BF-A83B-719ABDC65401.jpeg
    22D65CDD-0E5D-43BF-A83B-719ABDC65401.jpeg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back