• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 7, 2022 at 4:07 AM Post #8,462 of 18,203
Aug 7, 2022 at 4:12 AM Post #8,463 of 18,203
A strange thing just happened. A vision arose in my mind, a shape in the sky. Silvery with a red knob. It spoke to me and said do you want to experience ecstacy. I said no. It said yes you do. I said alright then. The presence took control of my finger and suddenly, with one swoop, pushed an on screen button....it had bought the Zenith II for me. I said 'who are you', it said ' The God of IEMs' and I saw a vision of my postman saying 'not another one, what is a matter with you?'. Peace came over me.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022 at 4:15 AM Post #8,464 of 18,203
A strange thing just happened. A vision arose in my mind, a shape in the sky. Silvery with a red knob. It spoke to me and said do you want to experience ecstacy. I said no. It said yes you do. I said alright then. The presence took control of my finger and suddenly, with one swoop, pushed an on screen button....it had bought the Zenith II for me. I said 'who are you', it said ' The God of IEMs' and I saw a vision of my postman saying 'not another one, what is a matter with you?. Peace came over me.
Peace with you my friend. No more thinking: yes-no-yes-no-yeeeeeesssssss😜

Aug 7, 2022 at 4:21 AM Post #8,465 of 18,203
Aug 7, 2022 at 4:32 AM Post #8,466 of 18,203
Aug 7, 2022 at 4:32 AM Post #8,467 of 18,203
Aug 7, 2022 at 4:42 AM Post #8,468 of 18,203
What do you think about this statement by Oriolus:

Oriolus Szalayi - World First Planar Magnetic Tribrid IEM​

https://audioessence.ch/en/products/oriolus-szalayi-world-first-planar-magnetic-tribrid-iem

I think Bob should sue them. :wink:
Actually it's different to the new 'ACE' and more a copy of the TRi i3 with it's Planar/DD/BA. The planar is a larger one, keeping in line with modern 14-15mm Planar driver sizes. It seems it's Bone Conduction IMR vs BA Oriolus. I put my money on Bob. Why? Because I am listening to the fecking Ace treble and I like the timbre and extension a big lot. I don't think a BA will match the incredible timbre and treble of the ACE. If anybody wants to loan me the Oriolus I can make a comparison?

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022 at 5:11 AM Post #8,469 of 18,203
Aug 7, 2022 at 5:19 AM Post #8,470 of 18,203
RAH and PB2 were already planar Tribrid configurations.

Aug 7, 2022 at 6:07 AM Post #8,471 of 18,203
Gollum's starting to look like an easy going well adjusted personality, at least he only lusted after one thing :sweat_smile:

I couldn't get a 4.4mm Zen II, can I use the balanced cable from my Ozar's, or has that reverse polarity?

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022 at 6:15 AM Post #8,472 of 18,203
Gollum's starting to look like an easy going well adjusted personality compared to some of us, at least he only lusted after one thing :sweat_smile: :flushed:

I couldn't get a 4.4mm Zen II, can I use the balanced cable from my Ozar's, or has that reverse polarity? can someone pleeze tell us :fish:
course you can
reverse polarity was ONLY with a few units years ago!!

Aug 7, 2022 at 6:30 AM Post #8,473 of 18,203
Gollum's starting to look like an easy going well adjusted personality compared to some of us, at least he only lusted after one thing :sweat_smile: :flushed:

I couldn't get a 4.4mm Zen II, can I use the balanced cable from my Ozar's, or has that reverse polarity? can someone pleeze tell us :fish:
If you email Bob he'll likely change the cable for you.

I emailed him yesterday and asked him if he'd swap the cable for me as I'd selected the wrong one with my Z II, and he replied within a few minutes to say no problem.

Aug 7, 2022 at 6:35 AM Post #8,474 of 18,203
course you can
reverse polarity was ONLY with a few units years ago!!

Oh I thought it was the norm up until recently.

If you email Bob he'll likely change the cable for you.

I emailed him yesterday and asked him if he'd swap the cable for me as I'd selected the wrong one with my Z II, and he replied within a few minutes to say no problem.

Didn't like to ask but maybe he has a spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back