Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 6, 2022 at 3:52 PM Post #8,431 of 18,211
Good shout i second and approve this motion, please listen to some of my music please @jon parker, try the ANNA @ Tomorrowland pleeeeeeassssssse 🤗🥰🤩🤭
No point - EVERYTHING sounds stunning on the Zenith II from AC/DC to Black Uhuru to Bach. I only have Hi-Res so cant say how well streamed 'quality' will translate on phones for example but give them well recorded music of ANY genre using a respectable Source then you will hear something VERY special with qualities of presentation you haven't heard before. Genuinely and truly Magical.
Also - these are my 22nd or 24th IEMs from Bob and are by far my favourite in many many regards
If you still have any doubts following my own and Chris's comments then there is no point in saying anything else tbh
Need to burn them in now

Present for @NellieG - https://we.tl/t-W7pfM7RRDe
(...and yes you can grab it as well...yes YOU)

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2022 at 4:13 PM Post #8,432 of 18,211
No point - EVERYTHING sounds stunning on the Zenith II from AC/DC to Black Uhuru to Bach. I only have Hi-Res so cant say how well streamed 'quality' will translate on phones for example but give them well recorded music of ANY genre using a respectable Source then you will hear something VERY special with qualities of presentation you haven't heard before. Genuinely and truly Magical.
Also - these are my 22nd or 24th IEMs from Bob and are by far my favourite in many many regards
If you still have any doubts following my own and Chris's comments then there is no point in saying anything else tbh
Need to burn them in now

Present for @NellieG - https://we.tl/t-W7pfM7RRDe
(...and yes you can grab it as well...yes YOU)

Bless your kind heart and kind soul Jon 🥰

Aug 6, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #8,433 of 18,211
Only 8 left 😎😉

Aug 6, 2022 at 4:22 PM Post #8,434 of 18,211
Last edited:
Aug 6, 2022 at 4:26 PM Post #8,435 of 18,211
I have made my choice……😌

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2022 at 4:51 PM Post #8,437 of 18,211
Love this with my reds, will be absolutely magical with ZII and ACE.

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:35 PM Post #8,439 of 18,211
They say it is better to regret the things we did do rather than the things we did not do.

Speaking words of wisdom, let it .... be?

Practical question: Let's say I grab a Zenith II but, side by side with the Ace and the DM, I decided they didn't quite hit the mark. Does Bob take them back and give a full refund?

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:37 PM Post #8,440 of 18,211

Practical question: Let's say I grab a Zenith II but, side by side with the Ace and the DM, I decided they didn't quite hit the mark. Does Bob take them back and give a full refund?
Yep. And if you tell him you feel bad about it he will reply he’d rather you be happy.
(spoken from experience of course)

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:39 PM Post #8,441 of 18,211

Yes he does, it used to be a no questions asked and it still is i believe but there may possibly be time restrictions now i can not confirm for sure as it has been so long since my last order but i am certain i have read it somewhere. But you won't be sending them back so no concerns there anyway.

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:40 PM Post #8,442 of 18,211
Yep. And if you tell him you feel bad about it he will reply he’d rather you be happy.
(spoken from experience of course)
Can confirm this exactly, i genuinely felt bad and he genuinely wanted me to be happy. Happy customers return.

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:43 PM Post #8,443 of 18,211
Yes he does, it used to be a no questions asked and it still is i believe but there may possibly be time restrictions now i can not confirm for sure as it has been so long since my last order but i am certain i have read it somewhere. But you won't be sending them back so no concerns there anyway.
Well, based on what I've read so far about the Zenith II, you're probably right I wouldn't be sending them back. But unlike others here, I'm not one to keep numerous IEMs sitting around. I have three from Bob now, and the Ace should arrive in the next few days. I already have the R2 Red for sale, and I'm thinking of keeping the DM over the Elan.

So at the minimum, I'd have three: DM, Ace, Z2. Like the idea of having two, one for "on the go" and one that stays home, generally. Bob's just too good at what he does, though.

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:47 PM Post #8,444 of 18,211
Well, based on what I've read so far about the Zenith II, you're probably right I wouldn't be sending them back. But unlike others here, I'm not one to keep numerous IEMs sitting around. I have three from Bob now, and the Ace should arrive in the next few days. I already have the R2 Red for sale, and I'm thinking of keeping the DM over the Elan.

So at the minimum, I'd have three: DM, Ace, Z2. Like the idea of having two, one for "on the go" and one that stays home, generally. Bob's just too good at what he does, though.

A good plan but a better one is to have 1 on the go, and 1 that stays at home, a back up for each of those, and another for a different flavour with a back up and then another different flavour for on the go and at home and they need back ups, you know just incase something ever happens to one of those on the go or at home and you need to get it repaired or worse you lost a pair.

Aug 6, 2022 at 5:52 PM Post #8,445 of 18,211
A good plan but a better one is to have 1 on the go, and 1 that stays at home, a back up for each of those, and another for a different flavour with a back up and then another different flavour for on the go and at home and they need back ups, you know just incase something ever happens to one of those on the go or at home and you need to get it repaired or worse you lost a pair.

Because you never know! :poop: happens and it would be really bad if my four-deep redundancies all failed or broke or were lost or stolen at the same time.

You're very persuasive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back