Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 11, 2022 at 8:30 AM Post #7,546 of 18,188
If the EDP don't open up and lead me through the very gates of the Pure Land of Shambala itself then karma will not find me a so called 'amazingly patient wonderful person' :D
Karma is great....so forgiving and kind :wink:

Of course we the impatient, suffer impermanence, changeability, and emptiness..... suffering, at the drop of a pin. That's why we should never expect much from the football teams we support, let alone the IEMs we order. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down:.

Jul 11, 2022 at 8:34 AM Post #7,547 of 18,188
Has anyone eligible for it actually received the ETS for their Avalon or Dark Matter? I haven't seen anybody mentioning it here but I may have missed it.
I asked Bob about it again when I received today's newsletter, and got the following in response:

"We have had a handful that have reported they have not arrived. They had all been sent by standard mail (no tracking)."

If a handful of people reported not getting theirs that someone in this thread surely would have received it at least.
I haven't received it either.

Jul 11, 2022 at 9:09 AM Post #7,549 of 18,188
I haven't received the ETS either. No idea when it was sent but never received a notification for customs clearance too.

Jul 11, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #7,550 of 18,188
I haven't received the ETS either. No idea when it was sent but never received a notification for customs clearance too.
Reportedly, they were sent out in early May.

Jul 11, 2022 at 9:39 AM Post #7,552 of 18,188
I just wrote to IMR and Bob said he’s arranging a new shipment for me. Everyone who didn’t get theirs you should get in touch. We’ll see, you can be sure I’ll let the thread know if I ever receive it. I must say I am happy with my DM either way and the Ozar made up for any discontent as far as I’m concerned. But I absolutely get that the delays can get on the nerves, esp. with those signature shifting goalposts.

Jul 11, 2022 at 10:21 AM Post #7,553 of 18,188
Dear Customers,
"What an amazingly patient group of people you are! Thank you so much for your wonderful support and patience on these recent builds. Most certainly patience testing times for us all.​

Can't help but wonder if this means Bob or someone at IMR is indeed watching this thread and this is some sarcasm directed at us. :o2smile:

Was that message sent by email .... another IMR email I didn't get?

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2022 at 10:42 AM Post #7,555 of 18,188
Can't help but wonder if this means Bob or someone at IMR is indeed watching this thread and this is some sarcasm directed at us. :o2smile:

Was that message sent by email .... another IMR email I didn't get?
Yes. Email.

Jul 11, 2022 at 10:46 AM Post #7,556 of 18,188
Hallelujah. Just got shipment mail for the ACE.😳

Jul 11, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #7,557 of 18,188
Hallelujah. Just got shipment mail for the ACE.😳
Best of luck! Haha! I also received shipment mails for both the Ace and Zenith. Also received invites to complete the purchase for Elan+ and Seraph+.

Jul 11, 2022 at 11:16 AM Post #7,559 of 18,188
I got my shipping notification this morning. No idea where i was on the list.

Jul 11, 2022 at 11:39 AM Post #7,560 of 18,188
I must be in the 'naughty' book....no tracking details. No IEM based inter auricular fix. What can a poor boy do but sing the blues in hope? One day, my love, the Ace, will return with Spiral Dot's and a lovely copper cable. 💔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back