• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 13, 2022 at 6:31 AM Post #7,580 of 18,189
I do not.

Does anyone know an approximate date for the iems to start moving?
My joy is not so much anymore when I see that they are standing.
This is quite normal for the Royal Mail. Last time the first update came when the shipment arrived in sweden. Nothing between.

Another question: To book the shipment and to post it are two different things…………………… Hope they were not just booked.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022 at 7:20 AM Post #7,581 of 18,189
This is quite normal for the Royal Mail. Last time the first update came when the shipment arrived in sweden. Nothing between.

Another question: To book the shipment and to post it are two different things…………………… Hope they were not just booked.
He said on monday they will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow
That was yesterday
Clearly he lied 🤦🏻‍♂️
And if thats the case 2-3 days ( should be special delivery tho) people should have them by friday.

Jul 13, 2022 at 7:30 AM Post #7,582 of 18,189
He said on monday they will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow
That was yesterday
Clearly he lied 🤦🏻‍♂️
And if thats the case 2-3 days ( should be special delivery tho) people should have them by friday.
Its a small PO. Sometimes it takes them time to get through all the parcels. If he dropped them ALL off, that would be 250!
Technically if he dropped mine off yesterday I would have it today :)

Jul 13, 2022 at 7:38 AM Post #7,583 of 18,189
Its a small PO. Sometimes it takes them time to get through all the parcels. If he dropped them ALL off, that would be 250!
poor excuse mate

Not the way someone should do business
If he has posted them recorded/tracked delivery then he should have a tracking number surely?
And if they got dropped off in the morning or before the cut off time for sending a parcel then they should had been processed by now

Like u can do all this crap online now
He clearly knows its a small post office
Buy and pay for your postage online then all he has to do is drop them off at the post office

Or

Offer alternative shipping
Not much more to get dpd or who ever else to collect ? Surely

Or pay someone to take a car to the nearest sorting office
In fact he should be doing this if he has 250 parcels

Jul 13, 2022 at 7:40 AM Post #7,584 of 18,189
Bob;s method of doing business is generally OK to me, even delays. What I I think he could do better is communication. Personally I would like to know what is going on. If there is going to be a delay....then tell it like it is. Bob is a very talented man but he must realise that people cope with the truth, the truth is the gold standard. We don't manage so well with disinformation and being messed around. It's clear that his talent somehow compensates for all the 'this that and the other', but honesty would sooth the soul.

Jul 13, 2022 at 7:44 AM Post #7,586 of 18,189
Bob;s method of doing business is generally OK to me, even delays. What I I think he could do better is communication. Personally I would like to know what is going on. If there is going to be a delay....then tell it like it is. Bob is a very talented man but he must realise that people cope with the truth, the truth is the gold standard. We don't manage so well with disinformation and being messed around. It's clear that his talent somehow compensates for all the 'this that and the other', but honesty would sooth the soul.
Communication and organisation

There has to be a better solution to to his struggles with getting items posted

Its not rocket science

But what is rocket sience is making a top notch iem which he can clearly do

Jul 13, 2022 at 8:13 AM Post #7,587 of 18,189

poor excuse mate

Not the way someone should do business
If he has posted them recorded/tracked delivery then he should have a tracking number surely?
And if they got dropped off in the morning or before the cut off time for sending a parcel then they should had been processed by now

Like u can do all this crap online now
He clearly knows its a small post office
Buy and pay for your postage online then all he has to do is drop them off at the post office

Or

Offer alternative shipping
Not much more to get dpd or who ever else to collect ? Surely

Or pay someone to take a car to the nearest sorting office
In fact he should be doing this if he has 250 parcels
I agree - just saying this is what has happened at times in the past :)

Jul 13, 2022 at 8:32 AM Post #7,589 of 18,189
I know im moaning but thats because im excited
I want the ace
The fact we still got to burn them in kills me 🤣🤣
More than understandable and more than fair enough :)
We'll get through to him eventually

Jul 13, 2022 at 9:23 AM Post #7,590 of 18,189
That's normal for the cheap shipping nowadays. Tracking for export packages that start with RN only updates when it arrives in the destination country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back