• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 13, 2022 at 10:26 AM Post #7,592 of 18,188
Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference

This is what it says for me if I click on the link in the email with the tracking number.
If your parcel was shipping via Royal Mail it MIGHT take a few days for their local post office to sort through all the parcels and THEN 1-2 days for it to arrive in the Airport mail forwarding Hub - Maybe a little early yet to have to worry
99% of the time all the IMR overseas goes out without an issue, just perhaps a little slower than might be hoped for
(I still have NO tracking update and I live about 2 hour away!)

Jul 13, 2022 at 11:48 AM Post #7,593 of 18,188
If your parcel was shipping via Royal Mail it MIGHT take a few days for their local post office to sort through all the parcels and THEN 1-2 days for it to arrive in the Airport mail forwarding Hub - Maybe a little early yet to have to worry
99% of the time all the IMR overseas goes out without an issue, just perhaps a little slower than might be hoped for
(I still have NO tracking update and I live about 2 hour away!)
Me neither, and I live 20mins away...

Jul 14, 2022 at 9:54 AM Post #7,596 of 18,188
See what waiting for new IEMs does... No tracking number... Opens eBay... Buys Opus Mia.. 36hours later... New toy arrives tuned it to be opposite to Halcyon silver bottom blue top, closed back using new 2022 IMR cable sounds amazing crisp detailed with enough bottom end to satisfy. Perfect for heavy metal. Classic 70s production styles really sing with this setup. The strength of the IMR product range is you can take 2 ostensibly the same IEMs with the same drivers and make 2 completely different sound signatures both top class. And at £250 a steal of a bargain.

Jul 14, 2022 at 10:26 AM Post #7,597 of 18,188
See what waiting for new IEMs does... No tracking number... Opens eBay... Buys Opus Mia.. 36hours later... New toy arrives tuned it to be opposite to Halcyon silver bottom blue top, closed back using new 2022 IMR cable sounds amazing crisp detailed with enough bottom end to satisfy. Perfect for heavy metal. Classic 70s production styles really sing with this setup. The strength of the IMR product range is you can take 2 ostensibly the same IEMs with the same drivers and make 2 completely different sound signatures both top class. And at £250 a steal of a bargain.
That was a bargain.

Im actually using OM everyday lately, i find it the best of both worlds, bass is thunderous with amazing details and mid highs, treble are ridiculous

If you get a chance, run em through tubes, the EST LOOOVEEES tubes

Jul 14, 2022 at 10:31 AM Post #7,598 of 18,188
That was a bargain.

Im actually using OM everyday lately, i find it the best of both worlds, bass is thunderous with amazing details and mid highs, treble are ridiculous

If you get a chance, run em through tubes, the EST LOOOVEEES tubes
Plugged into my Cayin N3pro at the moment, baby tubes but very sweet sounding

Jul 14, 2022 at 11:16 AM Post #7,599 of 18,188
When I ordered Avalon I was sent a tracking code but Royal Mail didn't show any info for over a week so I cancelled and got DM, I was told it had got lost in the system. It sounds like that's happening now for the EDP Ace, probably because they're not yet sent but are waiting to be picked up and the mailing process has been prematurely started?

Any news on the ETS? has anyone received it yet, does it exist, are there any pictures?

Jul 14, 2022 at 12:08 PM Post #7,600 of 18,188
Any news on the ETS? has anyone received it yet, does it exist, are there any pictures?
I think the answer is no, no, no, no.

This is known as "vaporware" in the software world. If accurate ... why would Bob do that?

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:07 PM Post #7,601 of 18,188
I think the answer is no, no, no, no.

This is known as "vaporware" in the software world. If accurate ... why would Bob do that?
It was experimental it sounded really crap he wants to forget about it and he sent out free £400 IEMs to everyone hopefully thinking everyone would forget about em. But no he sits exasperated thinking I'll have to really send out the crap experimental tubes that everyone will think is crap and complain about

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:09 PM Post #7,602 of 18,188
So you're saying the experiment failed.

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:12 PM Post #7,603 of 18,188
That's my guess remember the first mention of them not appearing Bob said they came back from manufacturing and weren't right and would be made again so he was sending the IEMs ahead of the ETS

Jul 14, 2022 at 2:17 PM Post #7,604 of 18,188
Also he's a creative genius, from my experience that type of personality doesn't like to broadcast failure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back