Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 17, 2020 at 5:54 AM Post #481 of 18,162
I find myself lucky (because I can save a lot of Money) that I do not hear different cable sound and can enjoy my music with my pair of Opus Mia as they are. :ksc75smile:
I do not want to start a cable discussion here, but would like to emphasise, that the Opus Mia is still an excellent iem, even without expensive aftermarket cables.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020 at 9:15 AM Post #482 of 18,162
Oct 17, 2020 at 9:17 AM Post #483 of 18,162
I find myself lucky (because I can save a lot of Money) that I do not hear different cable sound and can enjoy my music with my pair of Opus Mia as they are. :ksc75smile:
I do not want to start a cable discussion here, but would like to emphasise, that the Opus Mia is still an excellent iem, even without expensive aftermarket cables.

Differences are not shades, but if you don’t believe in it I don’t threw shade Bro😎.
In my Rig differences with stock o Osg cable are as night and day.

Oct 17, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #484 of 18,162
No, it’s not night and day, that is a big exaggeration, because if it would be night and day, everybody should be able to hear it and there would not be so much discussion about this topic. But that should be all from me here about this. This thread is about the great IMR inears.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020 at 10:07 AM Post #485 of 18,162
You can go on Like you want but respect my opinion in public forum, if you can’t do it, be quite and stay safe man.😉👋🏻

Oct 17, 2020 at 11:04 AM Post #486 of 18,162
I totally respect your opinion, the one who is not respecting my opinion is you, because you would like me to be quite. How about this, as long you will be quite about night and day cables, I will be too. :wink:
Stay safe!

Oct 17, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #487 of 18,162
every time that cable is mentioned an angel will get his wings ...

Oct 17, 2020 at 12:09 PM Post #488 of 18,162
I totally respect your opinion, the one who is not respecting my opinion is you, because you would like me to be quite. How about this, as long you will be quite about night and day cables, I will be too. :wink:
Stay safe!
*Quiet=🤫
Sorry i had to say it. Quite means completely.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020 at 12:25 PM Post #489 of 18,162
Many a thread has degraded into name calling and general acrimony over the topics of cables and burnin. If there are any psychologists or sociologists amongst the audiophile crowd I would love to hear an opinion.

Oct 17, 2020 at 12:44 PM Post #490 of 18,162
Many a thread has degraded into name calling and general acrimony over the topics of cables and burnin. If there are any psychologists or sociologists amongst the audiophile crowd I would love to hear an opinion.
I am not a psychologist nor a sociologist but one thing i know is that the state of mind and general mood has quite an impact on the sound we perceive and the enjoyment we get out of music. And it's possible to hear things differently to a certain extent due to bias and self conviction . Having said that I haven't tried any high-end cables so can't say much about them. But burn in is a thing for sure at least with IMR iems .

Oct 17, 2020 at 1:42 PM Post #491 of 18,162
Oct 17, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #492 of 18,162

Nah, you need audiologists, engineers, and neuropsychologists for what you want. Then correlate the three for a proper conclusion.

I am neither of the three, but know people within the three disciplines.

Oct 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM Post #494 of 18,162
All y'all make it way too complicated lol.
It's a hobby, something to bring enjoyment, believe in cables and burn in then you're right and carry on enjoying, don't believe in cables and burn in then you're right and carry on enjoying.
What @NellieG said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back