• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 21, 2021 at 9:36 PM Post #2,836 of 17,972
I want to share my iem log of this last month with all of you:

BC is what i was expecting though the first days i wasn’t impress either, i thought it was a bit bland, I’m on blue on blue, thinking going red bottom / blue for the sake of clarity, I’m loving em too now, the aten driver has started to rise, and the ADLC CNT driver is adding some serious mids and highs. Impact is great. They do carry some impressive bass weight, must admit that i was biased cause i was using FOCUS EDM iem, which is one bass head huge headphone, it complements the BC thus far.
@AlexCBSN, I have been using the Red nozzle blue filter since day 2. Besides clarity, detailing and layering were impressive as well without losing that addictive potent bass. This bass head IEM is an all rounder too, and quite forgiving.

I deemed it not just a keeper but my Best Buy in this hobby.

Now having breakfast with GFR E Pluribus Funk album for breakfast, currently on People Let’s Stop The War track..lol

Jun 22, 2021 at 8:09 AM Post #2,838 of 17,972
The BC is my first purchase and loving it /regretting it
Loving the iem on grey /blue filters at the moment.
Regretting it as suspect more expensive models may be tempting now I've heard these after run in.
Considering looking at different tips and seeing a lot about azla sedna. Any advice on size of tips for the imr nozzles is welcome

Jun 22, 2021 at 8:27 AM Post #2,839 of 17,972
Regretting it as suspect more expensive models may be tempting now I've heard these after run in.
Considering looking at different tips and seeing a lot about azla sedna. Any advice on size of tips for the imr nozzles is welcome

Don't regret it, the 5th Aten driver may never be seen again and may be the last farewell to the Aten driver series.

The Azla Sednas are half a size larger than your usual size and come in half size increments, so if you are a medium then buy a small/medium. They come in normal length and short length, they also come in normal black rubber/silicone material and light opaque softer material.

Jun 22, 2021 at 9:13 AM Post #2,840 of 17,972
Hello, the Aten Driver indeed is something, don't worry. As for the higher end models wait until Bob finishes sending the new ones, and probably you'll get something, if it is within your budget and needs. As for the tips,silver nozzle and blue tip is my current stand, sometimes Gold nozzle pink tip. Enjoy this adventure!

Jun 22, 2021 at 9:16 AM Post #2,841 of 17,972
So up to today, Odin and Mest mkII do provide more detail and soundstage, but the EDP+ still needs more time to bake and settle. Also I still haven't gotten the ASTRA (no tracking yet!) so can't compare the bone conduction or the astra yet as I feel comparing the EDP + to the MEST a little unfair on account of the bone conductors. Still the fact remains that on initial test ist so close to those too that I can't wait until it settles completely, I will update as I go. (Still haven't tested against the VE8)

Jun 22, 2021 at 9:35 AM Post #2,842 of 17,972
Jun 22, 2021 at 9:37 AM Post #2,843 of 17,972
So up to today, Odin and Mest mkII do provide more detail and soundstage, but the EDP+ still needs more time to bake and settle. Also I still haven't gotten the ASTRA (no tracking yet!) so can't compare the bone conduction or the astra yet as I feel comparing the EDP + to the MEST a little unfair on account of the bone conductors. Still the fact remains that on initial test ist so close to those too that I can't wait until it settles completely, I will update as I go. (Still haven't tested against the VE8)

There were some staff / illness issues at the post office that the Astra where posted at but they say in the next 1-2 days it will be sorted - I suspect mine may arrive tomorrow as I just got the Scam 'Royal Mail' txt saying they missed the delivery and to pay £1 to 'release' them by ringing the number!!
Last time they tried that was the day before my EDP+ arrived

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #2,844 of 17,972
@AlexCBSN, I have been using the Red nozzle blue filter since day 2. Besides clarity, detailing and layering were impressive as well without losing that addictive potent bass. This bass head IEM is an all rounder too, and quite forgiving.

Now having breakfast with GFR E Pluribus Funk album for breakfast, currently on People Let’s Stop The War track..lol
I’ll switch em, I’m utterly impressed by the BC, true bass head wet dreams. I’m addicted to em

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:28 AM Post #2,845 of 17,972
There were some staff / illness issues at the post office that the Astra where posted at but they say in the next 1-2 days it will be sorted - I suspect mine may arrive tomorrow as I just got the Scam 'Royal Mail' txt saying they missed the delivery and to pay £1 to 'release' them by ringing the number!!
Last time they tried that was the day before my EDP+ arrived
Oh, maybe then but I'm in Puerto Rico so it should be international.

Jun 22, 2021 at 12:23 PM Post #2,846 of 17,972
Oh, maybe then but I'm in Puerto Rico so it should be international.
Yeah but it has to be prepared at the post office before going on to the next area - In your case I would think the main Royal Mail distribution hub just next too Heathrow airport. So I would very much hope we would get an update / scan in the next couple of days. Im sure they will arrive soon-ish. Just a pain when its something so amazeballs ! :D

Jun 22, 2021 at 12:34 PM Post #2,847 of 17,972

Footstompin should be a reference for bass head iems, the beginning with the drums and the bass it’s the perfect driver test

Jun 22, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #2,848 of 17,972
I have received my BC. what I can say, it's the perfect basshead audiophile IEM. the middle bass is so good. The IMR tips makes basses too relaxed, so I change them with Azla Sedna elastex. It teightens the basse. And for the moment I use a graphene+pure silver cable for more controle. The size of the shell is perfect for me and the isolation is very good. First time with an IMR product where I feel like as if I were in my bubble. For a bassy IEM, the width is still large, that impresse me. Voices are so real and sweet. And without the mixe of different drivers, the image is very coherent. Everything is in its place and it breath distinctly. I just want a little more subb basses.

But freshly, it is a little bit harsh. But not for all, for example, the cristal sound is....like a real cristal. It sounds very high and has a realistic decay. So voices goes in the same way. Maybe after burn-in, it will decrease but it doesn't bother me.

If I have to keep an IEM, it will be this one even vs the semper. It's for the moment my end game stuff.i am so happy. It's a miracle for the price.🤩💓

Very good job Bob. !!

About parcelforce, I didn't receive the VAT. And it's good for the moment. Thanks Bob.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021 at 3:12 PM Post #2,849 of 17,972

I always put the R2 as best bang for buck but I think the BC might beat it. I love them. As @AlexCBSN said they are just so addictive.

I got the Elysium yesterday too. Burning them in but they impressed me a lot out of the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back