• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 7, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #2,522 of 18,048
Jun 8, 2021 at 8:03 AM Post #2,523 of 18,048
As per my last email update we was packing up over those dates and we started uploading tracking Friday and will start loading the rest up at the start of next week, again as per my email update this will take a few days.
Thanks for that clarifications by the way :)
What he actually said was that they would be 'packing over the 2nd/3rd and then they would be shipped', which strictly speaking is not true as in the UK we would have received them yesterday ! :)
Also 'tracking will take a few days to update' not the actual getting them in the post.

Not a problem, I just wish he would be a bit clearer so we can have realistic expectations of actual postage dates. This is all I was trying to express before

I should probably take of my 'little boy at xmas pants' and put back on my 'big boy adult pants' :D

Jun 8, 2021 at 8:58 AM Post #2,525 of 18,048
These days we are so used to fast delivery. It wouldn’t surprise me if they came wrapped in brown paper and tied with string :smile:. Looking forward to the delivery.:ksc75smile:

:) Whenever I email someone if they know when my order/parcel will arrive its always (embarrassingly) just been delivered!
So I figured a quick moan and who knows.... :D

Its a weird one because as Bob himself said they are end game IEM's - This (and don't laugh) will indeed most likely be my personal end game IEMs now. I would be happy enough to end on the OPUS so with the new dynamic driver and bone conduction added to that...!. This order may well be the end of a 10 year journey of discovery and 'research'

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021 at 9:08 AM Post #2,526 of 18,048
Its a weird one because as Bob himself said they are end game IEM's - This (and don't laugh) will indeed most likely be my personal end game IEMs now. I would be happy enough to end on the OPUS so with the new dynamic driver and bone conduction added to that...!. This order may well be the end of a 10 year journey of discovery and 'research'

To be fair they may very well be your end game IEM yet you do and have specified specifically IEM, so i can not wait for you to get your new IMR headphones versions 1 to 10 hahahahaha

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:53 AM Post #2,527 of 18,048
New Gear Update!

Currently, I'm listening to my OM connected to the Luxury and Precision W2 dongle and I thought this was an end-game set-up for on-the-go listening, but yesterday I received the Nicehck Dark Jade graphene cable at it's taken my OM's to new heights. The sound can be best described as more natural and full. Mids have been pulled up forward slightly to where the singer is closer to me, rather than a few steps back. The overall sound seems a little more smooth than before where it felt slightly sharp. I'm loving this new set-up.
I didn't try OM with W2 yet... thank you for your suggest, wich filters combination did you chose?

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:54 AM Post #2,528 of 18,048
To be fair they may very well be your end game IEM yet you do and have specified specifically IEM, so i can not wait for you to get your new IMR headphones versions 1 to 10 hahahahaha

Well, having sold literally everything I could my hands on! and thinking long and hard I bought the Astra for my stay at home concentrated listening sessions and the EDP+ both to not miss out on having a planer IEM in my collection but also (synergy permitting) to have an IMR IEM for walking around outside with / travelling etc.
Ive had to let go of some nice stuff but I think it will be worth it for IMR :)

In terms of 'end-game' Im pretty confident in the Astra being that for me. Ive been listening and learning for so many years know that I understand the kind of quality of bass I like, the kind of clarity in the highs, the natural and fullness of body in mids and over all tonality that I enjoy the most. To be honest the OPUS MIA with my Sony 95% do that but i can hear how there are some subtle areas of specific nuances that could still be slightly improved.
Also, I have nothing left to sell now to fund anything . . . although there is an IMR headphone coming . . .
Anyway, Im talking about IEMs here :D
What's that ? Graphene cable you say ?? . . . Hmmmm

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021 at 10:08 AM Post #2,529 of 18,048
Ive had to let go of some nice stuff

This makes me sad everytime i hear this said. I always insist on we should always keep every piece of audio gear, i have regretted selling every piece of audio in the past and again i have had some really nice things. Even if we do not use them now at some time in the future they will be useful for something, my stash of packed away audio things is now small and not really nice in the context of what i used to have but slowly growing and i wont ever sell any of it.

Jun 8, 2021 at 10:28 AM Post #2,530 of 18,048
I didn't try OM with W2 yet... thank you for your suggest, wich filters combination did you chose?
I'm running my OM through the 4.4mm connection on high gain. EQ normal. SDF normal and FLT: LLFast and sometimes switch to just Fast depending on my mood and the music. Using Tune:01

Jun 8, 2021 at 10:51 AM Post #2,531 of 18,048
I'm running my OM through the 4.4mm connection on high gain. EQ normal. SDF normal and FLT: LLFast and sometimes switch to just Fast depending on my mood and the music. Using Tune:01
I mean Opus mia nozzles/filters

Jun 8, 2021 at 10:53 AM Post #2,532 of 18,048
I mean Opus mia nozzles/filters
Sorry, I use blue bass and black treble. I like bass but I also love natural tone and textures so this combo has worked the best for my tastes and music

Jun 8, 2021 at 10:55 AM Post #2,533 of 18,048
I'd check because its a long time that i don't use IM, maybe i punt Grey nozzles and upper green filters, but i'll check.

Jun 8, 2021 at 10:57 AM Post #2,534 of 18,048
I sure miss my Opus Mia , I gave it to my brother after getting Semper. He is willing to give it back now. Looking forward to hearing it again ,but with M8 now.

Jun 8, 2021 at 10:58 AM Post #2,535 of 18,048
With M8 and silver cable I found good sinergy with grey nozzles and green upper filters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back