IMR Acoustics Event Horizon
Jul 12, 2023 at 3:36 PM Post #196 of 429
Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with the carrier. It is actually the usual IMR B***S**t for every pre-order since last one and half year. I am 99.99% confident that not a single actual shipment of EH, Na-Le and Zion has been done yet. you will see your tracking updated within 48 hours as soon as the acutal product is posted with the carrier: royalmail in most of the cases.
I received this tracking number from Bob a week ago and its status hasn't changed yet.

Jul 12, 2023 at 4:50 PM Post #197 of 429
I received this tracking number from Bob a week ago and its status hasn't changed yet.
Receiving tracking number for any pre-order from IMR does not mean item is shipped. I have revceived my tracking# on June 19th and nothing changed yet. I am sure it will not change for at least next 4 to 6 weeks :)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2023 at 8:04 PM Post #198 of 429
Receiving tracking number for any pre-order from IMR does not mean item is shipped. I have revceived my tracking# on June 19th and nothing changed yet. I am sure it will not change for at least next 4 to 6 weeks :)
You guys received tracking number for event horizon? I haven’t received any tracking info yet.

Jul 13, 2023 at 1:48 AM Post #200 of 429
No, nothing!

Jul 13, 2023 at 9:13 AM Post #201 of 429
Something still seems odd here. You have pictures of Titan, Seraph, Enigma....on Insta, but still nothing from EH.

This is the first and only IMR Over Ear and after all the trouble, waiting.

No: It`s done. It`s here.

No picture of the final product, that is already shipped and on the way to the customers. Don`t think so.
Something is not right.

Jul 14, 2023 at 1:20 AM Post #203 of 429
Something still seems odd here. You have pictures of Titan, Seraph, Enigma....on Insta, but still nothing from EH.

This is the first and only IMR Over Ear and after all the trouble, waiting.

No: It`s done. It`s here.

No picture of the final product, that is already shipped and on the way to the customers. Don`t think so.
Something is not right.
The internet should be blowing up with pictures and schematics on how it’s made along with reviews on how it sounds.

Jul 17, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #207 of 429
So, new week. Same expectations, same good old question.

ANY NEWS????? PLEASE!!!! 😊

Jul 18, 2023 at 8:27 PM Post #209 of 429
All I can say at this point is that I received a tracking number a couple of weeks ago for my EH but nothing has been updated in RM’s system as of yet. Nothing in my local carrier’s system either.

I have the order in Shop so I will get any updates fairly quickly.

Jul 18, 2023 at 11:53 PM Post #210 of 429
Never recieved a tracking number so i ask Bob yesterday. Fast answer but just the same bla bla.
That it is uploaded and can take another 7-10 days to see some movement.

And that i can see my number on the order page. Nothing there, maybe i am stupid or blind.
Where do you find your tracking numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back