IMR Acoustics Event Horizon
Jun 21, 2023 at 10:49 AM Post #166 of 429
Ok. But I think it would be more helpfull to write him directly about this problem. :slight_smile:

I'm so glad that is what you think, and you're totally entitled to that opinion. Which in turn means we are also entitled to our own opinions about how and where we discuss this issue. I've written to Bob, which you can see a few pages back in this thread, and his answer was unfortunately just hollow words. Nothing he said came to fruition.

Jun 21, 2023 at 11:07 AM Post #167 of 429
I'm so glad that is what you think, and you're totally entitled to that opinion. Which in turn means we are also entitled to our own opinions about how and where we discuss this issue. I've written to Bob, which you can see a few pages back in this thread, and his answer was unfortunately just hollow words. Nothing he said came to fruition.
Yes, I see it. And that's why I will be writing him every two weeks and remind about his promises. I believe it will be helpful for us. :slight_smile:

Jun 21, 2023 at 12:57 PM Post #169 of 429
well, something's being shipped. That's a good thing. It means someones working there. This may bode well for us EH purchasers. Eventually Na-Le and all other iems will be shipped and they'll have nothing else to focus on but EH. If they announce another new iem before EH ships, that would be bad.

Jun 22, 2023 at 10:51 AM Post #171 of 429
In a surprising twist, I have received a tracking # this morning for my Na-Le's.

ShockedPatrick2.png

Jun 22, 2023 at 12:48 PM Post #173 of 429
OH, I was hoping you said tracking for your Event Horizon. Just 1 person receiving tracking would give me hope!

Sorry bro, didn't mean to give anyone false hopes on their EH's. But maybe them moving forward with the Na-Le's bodes well for the EH buyers?

Jun 27, 2023 at 5:57 AM Post #174 of 429
Had a little calculation. The 5th of July is the date that all of them should be shipped given the dates told to us by him. Of course not a single one has shipped yet. But We now have another date to add to our calenders,

Jun 28, 2023 at 5:46 AM Post #175 of 429
Holy crap:

EH -dropped with shipping partner, tracking will update in due course as per our normal TERMS

😳🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊😜❤️

Just hope it is true this time.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2023 at 6:04 AM Post #176 of 429
Holy crap:

EH -dropped with shipping partner, tracking will update in due course as per our normal TERMS

😳🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊😜❤️

Just hope it is true this time.
I can confirm that, but remind everyone that "dropped with shipping partner" means that the shipment has been logged with the shipping partner, NOT that anything physical has been sent out yet. Historically there has been a considerable delay between being "dropped" and anything showing up in tracking. However, I'm really hopeful that there will be evidence of actual hardware in the next few days.

Jun 28, 2023 at 6:07 AM Post #177 of 429
I can confirm that, but remind everyone that "dropped with shipping partner" means that the shipment has been logged with the shipping partner, NOT that anything physical has been sent out yet. Historically there has been a considerable delay between being "dropped" and anything showing up in tracking. However, I'm really hopeful that there will be evidence of actual hardware in the next few days.

You are absolutely right:

We drop all parcels at the shipping partner for processing. The speed of this can vary greatly and you should allow up to 15-25 business days for your tracking to update. This is from the time we have informed you we have passed the parcels to the shipping partner and not from the time of receiving your tracking.

So?!?!

Jun 28, 2023 at 6:23 AM Post #179 of 429
Jun 28, 2023 at 7:31 AM Post #180 of 429
Color me shocked. Now we all hold our breath for magic to drop in our mailboxes.

I wonder if the bonus IEM will be included, or if we're just SOL? Not that I'm complaining. Can't wait to hear the EH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back