IMR Acoustics Event Horizon
Jun 20, 2023 at 3:23 PM Post #151 of 429
its 20/06, anyone got their tracking for the nale or zion yet? meant to be 100% finished today!

Jun 20, 2023 at 4:31 PM Post #152 of 429
its 20/06, anyone got their tracking for the nale or zion yet? meant to be 100% finished today!

I haven't heard a word from IMR about the Na-Le since I made THIS post about Bob's May 9th email response to me. No more info, and certainly no tracking of any kind.

Jun 20, 2023 at 5:08 PM Post #153 of 429
I haven't heard a word from IMR about the Na-Le since I made THIS post about Bob's May 9th email response to me. No more info, and certainly no tracking of any kind.
Oh hey what a surprise more lies from him then

Jun 20, 2023 at 11:13 PM Post #154 of 429
No updates on this yet? I just caught up on this thread and I'm very entertained.

Jun 21, 2023 at 2:49 AM Post #155 of 429
Nobody here has even got the tracking information. And if if you check the last update, every EH should have been shipped at this date.
To say it nicely, the chances that these realy excist are not so big.

Jun 21, 2023 at 7:04 AM Post #157 of 429
Just give me my money back.
Really sad story.
But you will not have a problem to get your money back from Bob.
Refunds where never a problem.

Not sure about that, when he has to refund all who ordered the EH. Guess this will crack the company.

Jun 21, 2023 at 7:06 AM Post #158 of 429
Just saw that he has changed the text on the update page again. Not the date!!!

Jun 21, 2023 at 8:21 AM Post #159 of 429
I love that he has now added the "terms" link to it. He knows full well people are pissed ahhaha. Also increased the amount of weeks without telling anyone. What a joke.

The problem is its too late for him to come back now. Even if he started communicating every day with people, starting today. His reputation is too damaged. Sneakily changing update text as well is just a bad look. Safe to say I will never be buying from this guy again no matter how good his stuff is.

Jun 21, 2023 at 8:23 AM Post #160 of 429
Why do you post it here? Do you seriously think that Bob reads this topic? I try asking him about EH on Facebook. I received this reply today, for example. Nor sure that it's true. But it's something...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-21 152033.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-21 152033.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
Jun 21, 2023 at 8:34 AM Post #161 of 429
Because this is where we want to talk, his replies area also meaningless. "They've started shipping" have they? we are 8 weeks into his updated 6-10 week schedule, and I have not heard of a single person that has received tracking, let alone the over half that it should be by this point. If he was actually shipping them then at least 100+ people would have tracking and ONE of them would have said something, somewhere.

Jun 21, 2023 at 8:47 AM Post #162 of 429
Maybe he is not reding here on his own but he get informed by some of his fan boys active on this forum.

Jun 21, 2023 at 8:47 AM Post #163 of 429
Because this is where we want to talk, his replies area also meaningless. "They've started shipping" have they? we are 8 weeks into his updated 6-10 week schedule, and I have not heard of a single person that has received tracking, let alone the over half that it should be by this point. If he was actually shipping them then at least 100+ people would have tracking and ONE of them would have said something, somewhere.
Ok. But I think it would be more helpfull to write him directly about this problem. :slight_smile:

Jun 21, 2023 at 10:26 AM Post #164 of 429
Ok. But I think it would be more helpfull to write him directly about this problem. :slight_smile:
Why would we? he clearly does not care about communicating with people, he continually lies anytime anyone asks him directly. Nothing he says means anything, the only thing that means anything is actual results which he is not giving.

Jun 21, 2023 at 10:48 AM Post #165 of 429
Why would we? he clearly does not care about communicating with people, he continually lies anytime anyone asks him directly. Nothing he says means anything, the only thing that means anything is actual results which he is not giving.
Dear PrincessLeliana,
I completely agree with you. But I prefer to write to Bob every two weeks and ask him where my headphones I paid for over a year ago. And to write not in private messages but in comments on his Facebook and Instagram pages. People must see his "truth" not only in this topic.

Sorry for my English, please. I speak not well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back