IMR Acoustics EDP (Every Day Planar)
Jul 3, 2020 at 12:11 AM Post #137 of 698
Finally got my tracking number. EDPs are on their way. I should have them in 7 to 10 days.

Jul 3, 2020 at 5:05 AM Post #139 of 698
Is there a name/designation for the particular pattern of 2 pin plug/socket used on IMR iems?
No EDP (or tracking) here (UK) yet BTW.

I have not found one yet. Probably best to drop bob an email.
I do not know the answer but I have had an idea which would probably work better by using the correct 2 pin plug. I believe I would have an even better fit by having an angled 2 pin plug into the IEM as opposed to the supplied straight ones.

Can anybody recommend cable builders and I am UK based.

Jul 3, 2020 at 5:45 AM Post #140 of 698
I do not know the answer but I have had an idea which would probably work better by using the correct 2 pin plug. I believe I would have an even better fit by having an angled 2 pin plug into the IEM as opposed to the supplied straight ones.

Here is my new Forza Audioworks hybrid cable, from Poland, waiting for my new EDP. As you can see in the picture cable has angled 2 pins plugs.
IMG_20200703_113953.jpg

Jul 3, 2020 at 6:04 AM Post #141 of 698
Here is my new Forza Audioworks hybrid cable, from Poland, waiting for my new EDP. As you can see in the picture cable has angled 2 pins plugs. IMG_20200703_113953.jpg

Yes exactly like that, good job!

Do you have any other IMR to use it on to compare to the straight 2 pins plug. I have never used any angled connector.

Jul 3, 2020 at 8:38 AM Post #142 of 698
Yes exactly like that, good job

Do you have any other IMR to use it on to compare to the straight 2 pins plug. I have never used any angled connector.
Yes, I have others IMR IEM, R1, R1 Zenith, Aten, Rah connected through Null Audio Lune mkV, Linum Bax, Linum Super Bax, **** silver. Never had any problem with 2 pin, straight, angled, with or without ear-hooks except with R1 (socket perpendicular and not parallel respect ears), but I solved using a **** cable without ear-hooks. Sorry, I don't like plug in and out 2 pin cause connectors seems to be easy to break.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2020 at 10:43 AM Post #143 of 698

Theres a guy in the UK named Skedra who makes custom Cables. I saved his actual name on Telegram but all my groups data got wiped out. Anyway You Can Contact Skedra: vikingweavecables@gmail.com

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2020 at 11:05 AM Post #145 of 698
Thank you, now I recall Zeos speaking about him.
Audio Concierege has an active group for oBravo Cupid Owners - I met him in there. Phil at AC could give you his numbers too.

Jul 6, 2020 at 12:31 PM Post #146 of 698
Got my EDP just now and after 20 minutes I can say its another masterpiece by Bob. Incredibly pleased. More thoughts later, especially how it holds up compared to my RAH

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:09 PM Post #150 of 698
Very happy for you and very happy to hear your initial impressions. Can't wait to hear more from but also can't wait to hear mine! When did yours ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back