Impressions on the new Beats Solo HD 2.0 (Drenched in Color)
Jun 28, 2014 at 6:50 AM Post #22 of 41
Beats Studio v.2 
beerchug.gif

Jun 29, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #26 of 41
I had the sol master tracks and I sold them after couple of days hehe, actually got them for $96 brand new. The head band is really strong. I didnt like the SQ.

I kept my beats studios wireless v2. I also didnt get my beats at regular retail price, combination of discounts and gift cards i got them in a very low price than normal. I'll give you a hint its like i bought a pair of beats solo v.2 you'll get the idea.:)

Choosing between the two, i'll take the beats studios v.2

Jun 29, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #27 of 41
RED !!!!!! it looks epic but i keep thinking that the studios or the drenched solos would be better but idk @cb3723

Red look very nice - very vibrant, they stand out from the crowd :)

Advantage the drenched monochromatic solo HD's have over the solo2 is that they are in a matt finish, so zero fingerprints showing compared to solo2 hi-gloss.

Sounds like you have yet to settle on your choice and are considering the Studio 2.0's too - you can get these in hi-gloss or matt and I've not had any distortion issues with them at all.

Just remember that the new Studio's rely on internal rechargeable battery for the ANC and won't play if battery runs out of juice - you'll need to recharge it. Battery life is very good, but if it needs recharging when you are using them out and about, then you'll have no music till powered back up again.

You won't have this issue with either model of the solo beats - they just run as long as your DAP will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back