[Impression] Sandisk Sansa Clip+
Jun 2, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #46 of 55
Seems to be a common issue with Clip+. I gave a Clip+ to my bro and he broke the clip when he applied too much force on it.

Jun 2, 2011 at 8:08 AM Post #47 of 55
I own two Clip+s - one from Nov, 2009 and the other from Dec, 2010. The first one has dropped / flown off my hand at least 5-6 times, the second has been dropped at least once. So, I would not say I am too careful all the time. But both are fine and their clips are still intact.

Jun 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #48 of 55
I just bought a clip+ as a cheep replacement for my Sony A840 (which I dropped and broke). I was a little apprehensive as I always thought that Sony players were great sounding but I've been pleasantly amazing by the clip+. It sounds amazing - better than the Sony - coupled with absolutely zero hiss and gapless playback. I'm just gutted it took me so long to jump on the Sansa bandwagon.

Great little music player !!!

Jul 1, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #49 of 55
i 've been using the clip+ with an iem lately, and i find that the volume scale is too drastic. i mean, there is a big difference from one scale to the next/previous one. has anyone noticed this too , in the clip+ or other player?

Aug 8, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #50 of 55
I bought a refurbished Sansa Clip+ and it is amazing.  I use FLAC files and they sound great.  Don't really notice any difference between the Clip+ and straight out of CD player.

Aug 14, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #51 of 55
You seem to know allot about the clip.I have one and i am getting this awful hiss between songs. My other computer did not do it with clip but then when i bout the jriver 15 it started. could you give me the settings i need to lode my clip with flac.thank you jeffgeorge.

Aug 14, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #52 of 55

Quote:
You seem to know allot about the clip.I have one and i am getting this awful hiss between songs. My other computer did not do it with clip but then when i bout the jriver 15 it started. could you give me the settings i need to lode my clip with flac.thank you jeffgeorge.

I really can't understand what you are trying to say. More detail perhaps?

Aug 14, 2011 at 10:06 PM Post #54 of 55
If the hiss can be heard from every song, you should try reinstall the firmware first.

Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #55 of 55
Managed to find a brand new 8 GB Sansa Clip+ for a good price and i couldn't resist not get another one after i owned one few years ago.What a fantastic little player especially with Rockbox firmware for gym,or other similar activities.Lots of features and many different codec playback support.
For it's size,battery life the sound quality is very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back