IMOD from red wine is it legit?
Feb 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #46 of 51
It seems when you're under the influence of substances, you go out of line. Please in the future refrain from posting while in this state of mind. You only make the community look bad by starting fights and using offensive language. While I myself and not a homosexual, I have friends that would find your speech habits quite unacceptable. 
Quote:
My bad dude didn't mean to blow up on u like that that lol I'm drunk. I know I repeat myself a lot haha sorry bro I know ur just tryin to help

Feb 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #47 of 51
It seems when you're under the influence of substances, you go out of line. Please in the future refrain from posting while in this state of mind. You only make the community look bad by starting fights and using offensive language. While I myself and not a homosexual, I have friends that would find your speech habits quite unacceptable. 
I can post as drunk as I want bro so deal with it I already apologized and for your friends I wasn't talking to them so BIG DEAL! Report me then if it makes u feel good

Feb 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #48 of 51
A little restraint won't kill you and will only help you get to the same results quickly. This is a community, if you are kind and understanding and willing to help people out, others are willing to lend you the same in return. 
Quote:
I can post as drunk as I want bro so deal with it I already apologized and for your friends I wasn't talking to them so BIG DEAL! Report me then if it makes u feel good

Feb 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #49 of 51
A little restraint won't kill you and will only help you get to the same results quickly. This is a community, if you are kind and understanding and willing to help people out, others are willing to lend you the same in return. 
I have helped people out dude If ur annoyed with someone than just stop posting what the hell lol sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings :'(

Feb 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #51 of 51
Indeed, please don't post drunk or be abusive towards other members if you want to keep your right to post at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back