Imitation DarkVoice amp circulating in local China & international market
May 3, 2007 at 4:41 AM Post #47 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
darksss.jpg

My LED is blue not white
smily_headphones1.gif

May 3, 2007 at 7:14 AM Post #48 of 120
Hi. The objective for this thread posted up is an alert to all potential customer and those whom already bought it.
I am here helping the manufacturer collecting information only and I do not doing any clarification that members likes to say anything they like. Which even do not even give a thanks after I have clarifed it.
Thank you to those whom e-mail to me and I still waiting more information to come in.

For your information in future there might be different chasis for export version and some hidden secret mark in the chasis.

Regards,
Davis

May 3, 2007 at 3:23 PM Post #49 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVISears /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi. The objective for this thread posted up is an alert to all potential customer and those whom already bought it.
I am here helping the manufacturer collecting information only and I do not doing any clarification that members likes to say anything they like. Which even do not even give a thanks after I have clarifed it.
Thank you to those whom e-mail to me and I still waiting more information to come in.

For your information in future there might be different chasis for export version and some hidden secret mark in the chasis.

Regards,
Davis

If you're really the official dealer, please post a link to the manufacture's website where it clearly says so. That would clear up a lot of speculation. Quite some of our fellow head-fi'ers can read Chinese.

May 3, 2007 at 5:03 PM Post #50 of 120
Quote:

I do not doing any clarification

Quote:

Which even do not even give a thanks after I have clarifed it.

rant
So what exactly did you clarify?
confused.gif

You confused us more than you did help us clarify the situation..
/rant

May 4, 2007 at 12:54 AM Post #52 of 120
Am I correct in reading that Davis is saying that the prices he has listed include the shipping costs?

In that case it sounds like his prices are actually lower than ebay, correct?

May 4, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #53 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're not. The added expense is due to shipping.

It's not a clone. They had permission to use the design, but they did moddify it to use the current tube lineup.

********,I can ship something twice that wieght for a lot cheaper then what any of them are charging.I use to work for QMS here in Ottawa as a courier.

wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, I would also very much like to know if the "casque_hifi" seller can be trusted since I'm about to buy an amp from him via ebay.de (shipping from France). However, the price on ebay.de is above the 333USD mark...

How do I know if he's a authorized seller?

I know he can be,I have bought from him.But,do not take my word for it,look at his excellent feedback !
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
darksss.jpg

ROFL !!!
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brewmaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I correct in reading that Davis is saying that the prices he has listed include the shipping costs?

In that case it sounds like his prices are actually lower than ebay, correct?

It would seem so,yes....

May 4, 2007 at 1:45 AM Post #54 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
********,I can ship something twice that wieght for a lot cheaper then what any of them are charging.

Great I'll contact you the next time I need to ship something to China then.

JianLui charges $310.00 for the DV 336i shipped to the USA. I haven't seen an ebay seller that has shipped one for that price yet. And he is an authorized Darkvoice dealer. I have no idea who DAVISears is.

May 4, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #56 of 120
Hey Davis if you say your in contact with the makers of the DV how about getting us a list of legit and non-legit ebay sellers or is everyone suppose to email you? And back it up some how!

If this is asking much, maybe I'm better off buying something else?

May 4, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #57 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great I'll contact you the next time I need to ship something to China then.

JianLui charges $310.00 for the DV 336i shipped to the USA. I haven't seen an ebay seller that has shipped one for that price yet. And he is an authorized Darkvoice dealer. I have no idea who DAVISears is.

I'm dead serious about that,the prices on shipping they are charging are straight out highway robbery.

May 4, 2007 at 4:35 AM Post #58 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm dead serious about that,the prices on shipping they are charging are straight out highway robbery.

Just take a look at the shipping labels along with the custom forms on the packaging, it always tell you how much the shipper paid for shipping. Of course you'll have to convert that from Chinese Yuan to US Dollars. Most of the time i can tell you, they over-charge on shipping just like any filthy companies on Ebay.
wink.gif

May 4, 2007 at 5:57 AM Post #59 of 120
I think it's better to stop wasting time on the Darkvoice amps and get some proper known brand until things aren't clarified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back