Imitation DarkVoice amp circulating in local China & international market
Apr 30, 2007 at 11:34 AM Post #16 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by penguindude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If the version/built quality/parts used of darkvoice amps selling in China are the same as the ones being sold internationally, i do not see why they have to raise the price. Westerners aren't all rich.
rolleyes.gif

because we are suckers for headamps and because they can. simple economics. Caiyin stuff cost a fraction of what they cost if you buy it in China IIRC. To the defense of the dealers, they are providing a 'better' after market service..and other 'intangible' benefits.

Apr 30, 2007 at 3:55 PM Post #18 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How would aperson know if they have a "Imitation DarkVoice amp" on their hands?

I think what he is trying say is the sellers are "fake" (not authorised). Unless the manufacturer raises the MSRP in local China, there is no way to stop people arbitraging like that.

Apr 30, 2007 at 3:58 PM Post #19 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but I know several other companies that do. I would advise people to buy from the official International dealer.

which companies? I would like to know.

May 1, 2007 at 6:00 PM Post #20 of 120
Hi. The announcement made by me as per request by the manufacturer. They do not understand English and they have appointed me as their spearhead for international market sales.

yrh0413,
We are doing legal business in Malaysia, you should pretty known that underdeclare tax for those items are illegal within our country laws and the taxes are quite high for Malaysian. Those taxes are calculated based on CIF value, we setup up one service centre just to service the DarkVoice amp sold through us.
Anyway that's not the question here.

For any information please e-mail to me at here

May 1, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #21 of 120
So is really an issue of fake Darkvoice amps or of your country's export taxes, or the price?

I see a bit of a conflict of interest here and no proof of these claims of fake or copied amps.

I'm not saying you're not being honest BTW and I hope this doesn't lead to some misunderstanding. IMO, the makers of Darkvoice should make a better effort to set this matter straight because I don't see how this situation helps them.

p.s. Does the maker of Darkvoice have a website somewhere with a list of international distributors/dealers? I means it's not asking much.

May 1, 2007 at 6:53 PM Post #22 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVISears /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, I am the authorised seller for DarkVoice amp in international market.
On last week I received a phone call from the manufacturer indicating there are 2 identified & 1 unknown imitation/fake DarkVoice sellers in local China market, we believe those amps have been circulating around in China/international market since some where in the middle of 2006.

If you have come across any seller selling anything below than SRP price please e-mail to me at here.
Especially those from ChengDu, ShenZheng or _________ (waiting to find out), please do not hesitate to contact us.

Official price list for international market (without tax) w/ shipping by TNT express are below.
THA 336i = USD333
THA 332 = USD430
THA 337i = USD877

Thank you.

Regards,
Davis

Fake1?
Fake2?

Would you be able to confirm the 2 links above are fake Darkvoices ?

Personally, I would not deal with the seller on Fake2? link.... just a ripoff. I had enough headache and loss with that vendor.
mad.gif

May 1, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #23 of 120
that's why sometimes buyer could request the seller to enlist the audio equipment as personal gift to avoid paying custom duty, i think that's what a lot of European buyers did when they purchase from Ebay.

May 1, 2007 at 10:40 PM Post #24 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3x331m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fake1?
Fake2?

Personally, I would not deal with the seller on Fake2? link.... just a ripoff. I had enough headache and loss with that vendor.
mad.gif

what happened? just curious...
blink.gif

May 1, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #25 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by otakukage /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what happened? just curious...
blink.gif

It was the old time deal with a Little Dot 2+ unit, which I received half DOA. We could never come to a settlement on the problem, and the amp was not under warranty by Little Dot because the seller is not an authorized dealer. I deciced to keep the amp. and eventually fixed it myself. I promised never again to drop another penny for that particular seller or his/her association. I believe that I was not the only unhappy buyer. When I tried to contact that particular seller, eBay and Paypal notified me that his/her account was suspended due to customer disputes.

For the Record: "jasmine_chine"

May 2, 2007 at 9:15 AM Post #26 of 120
Quote:

It was the old time deal with a Little Dot 2+ unit, which I received half DOA. We could never come to a settlement on the problem, and the amp was not under warranty by Little Dot because the seller is not an authorized dealer. I deciced to keep the amp. and eventually fixed it myself. I promised never again to drop another penny for that particular seller or his/her association. I believe that I was not the only unhappy buyer. When I tried to contact that particular seller, eBay and Paypal notified me that his/her account was suspended due to customer disputes.

For the Record: "jasmine_chine"

i just bought a 336i from jasmine_chine...

i like jasmine_chine

i had it in few days, and i'm listening to it right now. imho, you can't ask for more...

May 2, 2007 at 9:16 AM Post #27 of 120
Quote:

Fake1?
Fake2?

mad.gif

Hmm, I would also very much like to know if the "casque_hifi" seller can be trusted since I'm about to buy an amp from him via ebay.de (shipping from France). However, the price on ebay.de is above the 333USD mark...

How do I know if he's a authorized seller?

May 2, 2007 at 12:56 PM Post #28 of 120
Email the original poster. I would assume they are reps of the company.

May 2, 2007 at 1:36 PM Post #29 of 120
I bought my 336i from casque_hifi. Shipping was little bit slow but overall it was a good experience.

In my case, item was advertised in Ebay US & Ebay France. Furthermore, its location mentioned as France & China. As a result, mine was shipped directly from Nanning, China...

May 2, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #30 of 120
Strange, my dealings with jasmine_chine has been all positive. The seller had friendly and helpful approach and he sourced for me some spare tubes too, so no problems here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back