I'm p....d!
Mar 30, 2004 at 2:26 AM Post #106 of 108
Quote:

Originally posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ
Last time I checked not all businesses turn a profit so the 'I don't sell for profit' excuse ain't going to work. Floyd you should have played nice, you're Meiers bitch now haha.

Biggie.

Don't worry I'll win my own war

I was called a lot of "nasty" things in this thread.............. I'm entitled to respond in my own way / my own time.

Payback time
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2004 at 2:27 AM Post #107 of 108
Michael,

Quote:

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
but it's the truth. Germans love war............. Bring on your Lawyers Doctor Meier or should I call you mein fuhrer? Zeich Heil you German git............ yes it's not nice being called names is it? Think about that before you bad mouth me again you Kraut *******. For what it's worth I wouldn't copy your Kraut design if my life depended on it.

Pinkie.

Sorry, but your response bears heavily against you here. I myself do not feel inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt after reading your angry, prejudiced, irrational regurgitation. Calling Creek Audio names for placing Samwha capacitors in it's amp is acceptable, but calling Jan Meier "mein fuehrer" for standing for his rights is highly offensive. Jan presented his case and expressed his anger in a very civilized manner. Though most of us did suspect you were the culprit before you came into the thread, we didn't attack you directly. No one was saying you were to blame. We were all saying that whoever did this had to be wrong and showed our support for Jan, but no one was calling you names. You hadn't even been identified. Now you come into the thread and start attacking Jan in a most uncivil manner. Shame on you!

Alex Altorfer

Mar 30, 2004 at 2:31 AM Post #108 of 108
Quote:

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
I'm very upset to read what you guys think of me

Whatever we thought of you, we think a whole lot less of you now.

For the record, Jan is Dutch, not German.

I'm closing this down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back