I'm p....d!
Mar 30, 2004 at 1:00 AM Post #92 of 108
Why create all of the additional drama pink?

I'm not here to judge what your designs are, or what the issues involving them are. I'm judging you on your attitudes towards the forums, and towards jan. I'm not picking favorates, nor am i making any comment about your products. Your actions are simply insulting, resorting to racial slurs to defend your actions. Why you're going down this direction is beyond me.

I don't care if you leave, and i don't care if you stay. You've got quite an ego if you think the majority of head-fi truthfully cares. But, if you're going to stay, you're going to have to deal with people bitching like myself
tongue.gif

Mar 30, 2004 at 1:29 AM Post #93 of 108
Quote:

Originally posted by Ebonyks
Why create all of the additional drama pink?

I'm not here to judge what your designs are, or what the issues involving them are. I'm judging you on your attitudes towards the forums, and towards jan. I'm not picking favorates, nor am i making any comment about your products. Your actions are simply insulting, resorting to racial slurs to defend your actions. Why you're going down this direction is beyond me.

I don't care if you leave, and i don't care if you stay. You've got quite an ego if you think the majority of head-fi truthfully cares. But, if you're going to stay, you're going to have to deal with people bitching like myself
tongue.gif

DRAMA???? I'm very upset to read what you guys think of me

Mar 30, 2004 at 1:42 AM Post #95 of 108
Quote:

Originally posted by PinkFloyd

You didn't read my last thread. read it again and understand that I'm not taking any business away from you. Your tactics are very underhanded but then again........... your German

Thats just uncalled for.

Mar 30, 2004 at 1:46 AM Post #96 of 108
Well pink, to your credit, you haven't exactly explained why we should feel otherwise. My interpertation is that you used jan's design without contacting him, and when encoutered on it, resorted to racial attacks. You've made no attempt to make anyone think otherwise, so i openly invite you to give your side of the story

Mar 30, 2004 at 2:00 AM Post #97 of 108
Quote:

Originally posted by TimSchirmer
Thats just uncalled for.

but it's the truth. Germans love war............. Bring on your Lawyers Doctor Meier or should I call you mein fuhrer? Zeich Heil you German git............ yes it's not nice being called names is it? Think about that before you bad mouth me again you Kraut *******. For what it's worth I wouldn't copy your Kraut design if my life depended on it.

Pinkie.

Mar 30, 2004 at 2:03 AM Post #99 of 108
Erm... woah pinky

I'm really not sure what you're doing now, i'm hoping your drunk and have an excuse for later on. Otherwise... woah...

Mar 30, 2004 at 2:04 AM Post #101 of 108
Just one note regarding the whole profit vs. reproduction concept -- ie. that PinkFloyd's actions (if he was in fact copying the design) are acceptable if he wasn't making profit off of it.

Part of the reason behind getting protection for his (Jan's) design is so that he can distribute it as he sees fit. If Jan wants to sell his patented items at cost, that's his prerogative. If he wants to charge 500 times what it's worth, that's his prerogative. If he wants to sell the rights to a big-name company, that's his prerogative.

Except as otherwise provided in this title, whoever without authority makes, uses, offers to sell, or sells any patented invention, within the United States or imports into the United States any patented invention during the term of the patent therefor (sic), infringes the patent. -- Title 35, Part III, Chapter 28 (note this is US patent law, but I assume it's similar in the European Union)

<<but it's the truth. Germans love war............. Bring on your Lawyers Doctor Meier or should I call you mein fuhrer? Zeich Heil you German git............ yes it's not nice being called names is it? Think about that before you bad mouth me again you Kraut *******. For what it's worth I wouldn't copy your Kraut design if my life depended on it. >>

Holy crap. Yea, someone close this thread.

Mar 30, 2004 at 2:05 AM Post #102 of 108
Quote:

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
but it's the truth. Germans love war............. Bring on your Lawyers Doctor Meier or should I call you mein fuhrer? Zeich Heil you German git............ yes it's not nice being called names is it? Think about that before you bad mouth me again you Kraut *******. For what it's worth I wouldn't copy your Kraut design if my life depended on it.

Not cool.

Mar 30, 2004 at 2:09 AM Post #105 of 108
Last time I checked not all businesses turn a profit so the 'I don't sell for profit' excuse ain't going to work. Floyd you should have played nice, you're Meiers bitch now haha.

Biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back