I'm Done (Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition) VS GR06
Nov 22, 2012 at 7:10 AM Post #166 of 408
I just bought the Bass Edition, somehow the GR02 Bass Edition makes me forget all of those technicalities, refinement etc. It makes me listen only to the music and forget everything else

Dec 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #171 of 408
I hate all of you guys, read every post in the thread, 4 seconds later bought the gr02 bass version from lend me off eBay. Review to follow soon. I am a rock guy, buckcherry, rhino bucket, the pretty reckless, 80 hair bands, metal etc. how do you think these bad boys will do?

Dec 9, 2012 at 3:14 AM Post #172 of 408
Quote:
I hate all of you guys, read every post in the thread, 4 seconds later bought the gr02 bass version from lend me off eBay. Review to follow soon. I am a rock guy, buckcherry, rhino bucket, the pretty reckless, 80 hair bands, metal etc. how do you think these bad boys will do?

Drums on this sound out of this world. Bass...depends....
Guitars sound pretty nice as do vocals. 

Overall you'll be happy. These just sound good and fun.

Dec 9, 2012 at 4:53 AM Post #173 of 408
Quote:

Rock on GR02s? Definitely a yes!

Dec 15, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #175 of 408
Just got my gr02bass from eBay (fast shipping) and I am only about 3 songs into the demo. Absolutely love the sound so far, nice tight bass good extension into the sub bass but the main thing is that is does not bleed into the mids. Where I think these a really good so far is the high end. Where my Phillips 3580 has good bass hump the highs are just too bright and there is not the separation of the highs to hear them separately. My turbine pro golds and X10s offer the separation but the x10s are slightly veiled and the turbines are recessed and not crisp. These gr02s are awesome up top great separation, detailed, none of that sibilance. This is the kind of sound I have been looking for. I will put some more hours on them and see of they warm up even more and report back.

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #177 of 408
going to be ordering a set of gr02 bass edition. for those of you that ordered through ebay, how many ear tips did they come with it? some of the listings i saw only had 3 sets while lendmeurears show much more.

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #178 of 408
If you order with lendmeurears you can use the coupon LMUECUST for 15% off plus get free shipping. The coupon worked a couple days ago so it should still be valid.

Edit.. Here is what ClieOS said about the different amount of tips included with the GR02 Bass Editions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS

There was a reversion of GR02 model back in June. They lower the price and include much less accessories. Some of you who get the new reversion might notice that, but it doesn't mean it is not legit. If you are still getting a lot of accessories on your new GR02, it is from the old stock. However, the sound is still the same before and after reversion.

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #179 of 408
Where do you put the code on eBay? I'm getting another set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back