IHIFI 760 + 770 (pg 13) + 800 (pg 25) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960
Sep 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #46 of 482
well regarding supported mem cards, they write that:

"Поддержка карт памяти: Mini-SD/TF Card (TF card can expand to 32GB)"

"Поддержка карт памяти" = "supported memory cards" (more or less :p)

TF is supposedly transflash which is a microSD card ( I think I've seen one once, it's the size of the old sim cards)

nevermind :) supports regular microsd cards

p.s.
anyone wants any further translation from russian I'll be happy to oblige 

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #47 of 482
  well regarding supported mem cards, they write that:

"Поддержка карт памяти: Mini-SD/TF Card (TF card can expand to 32GB)"

"Поддержка карт памяти" = "supported memory cards" (more or less :p)

TF is supposedly transflash which is a microSD card ( I think I've seen one once, it's the size of the old sim cards)

p.s.
anyone wants any further translation from russian I'll be happy to oblige 

I'm using a 32GB Sandisk microSD class 10 in mine and it works just fine.

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #52 of 482
yes,I personally dislike their design though, it just looks too bulky and doesn't keep up with the DX50, X3 or even the Hisound players. 
24.gif

Sep 17, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #53 of 482
  yes,I personally dislike their design though, it just looks too bulky and doesn't keep up with the DX50, X3 or even the Hisound players. 
24.gif

You are right! But sound quality is so good:)
ALso when you take it in your hand it has a good body and build quality. But still bulky and heavy:)

Sep 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #54 of 482
(18 days waiting)

After msging the seller asking if they could follow up my IHIFI 760 (which has not arrived), this is their reply.

Quote:
Dear friend:
I am sorry for any inconvenience
and please do not worry.
it some reason cause the parcel delay.
this is the announcement by HongKong post .
To safeguard aviation security, Hongkong Post does not accept the sending of air mail items (including Speedpost) that contain dangerous articles such as perfumery products, lighters and lithium batteries. Hence, all mail items entering the Air Mail Centre are subject to x-ray screening. Recently, there is an increasing number of air mail items detected to contain suspected dangerous articles, in particular, lithium batteries, which lengthens the screening process. In this connection, air mail registration service, iMail service and Bulk Air Mail service may be subject to delay. Any inconvenience caused is much regretted.
hope you can understanding.
sorry again and have a nice day
best regards

Pretty much my player is flying on a wing and a prayer whether or not it will make it.

Lets see what happens. I'll report in either way, and the seller has told me not to worry they will refund me if the item is rejected.

I will say though this is worrying for future purchases. 

Sep 20, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #55 of 482
China is the same is it not , similar policy. thanks for the update.

Sep 21, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #56 of 482
760 sounds bad with BA-IEMs. Etymotic ER4P, Klipsch X10, Vsonic 01, Audio-Technica CK10, from all nothing special.
With dynamic-IEMs and headphones everything is sooooo gooooood:)
Trust me:) lol

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM Post #57 of 482
  760 sounds bad with BA-IEMs. Etymotic ER4P, Klipsch X10, Vsonic 01, Audio-Technica CK10, from all nothing special.
With dynamic-IEMs and headphones everything is sooooo gooooood:)
Trust me:) lol

Why does it not pair well with BA's? Because of the tonality, bad synergy, output impedance? What makes you feel this way?  :)

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #59 of 482
  Very screaming and simple sound. Maybe with high-impadence will be better. Dynamic phones sounds energetic, lively and lovely:)

Interesting, I will allow one more week for my player to arrive, if not, ask seller for refund. 

Sep 22, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #60 of 482

Interesting, I will allow one more week for my player to arrive, if not, ask seller for refund. 

I've had stuff from HK post come after 60 days lol. I doubt that the seller will give you a refund unless you paid via paypal. I personally wouldn't ask for a refund until 45 days, the limit of the protection. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back