Ignore this Thread
Nov 29, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #16 of 18
Glad I helped so many people and helped their good site while I was at it. Just sucks that I can't get these using the sale since my Paypal still needs my new cheques, but I'm sorting that out with him.

Once again, thanks again for sorting this out, and I will be sure to tell people here about the good experience we've had with you and will have with you, Dijital Fix.

Dec 10, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #17 of 18
hello everyone. just wanted to give you guys an update about my order from dijitalfix.com the headphones arrived today at my doorstep after my order on the 28th of november. thats exactly 12 days from NY to Toronto (including the weekends). im very happy with the shopping experience, the item came in excellent condition and i didnt have to pay tax which was awesome! also, I liked the unique touch on stationery that was used for my receipt. it truly lives up to its designer-chic image. the only niche on this experience was after i got my shipping confirmation, the status of my order on the usps tracking site stayed on "electronic shipping info recieved" which is in my experiece, never changes anyway until the item is actually delivered when importing from the US to Canada.

so thats it everyone. hopefully this helps anyone in the future who seeks business with dijitalfix.com and wishes to deliver to Canada.

PS. I am in no way affiliated to the company before writing this review. just doing my part to help out anyone researching about the company. i did it since i did not find much reviews about their ordering experience from dijitalfix. but dont forget to be always careful when ordering online, theres always risks so always make sure you do all your online transactions securely.

Dec 10, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #18 of 18
dijitalfix is my new headphones store to go!!!......Dave (the owner) is honest, and pretty chill to talk too...

did i mention? HE CALLED ME ALL THE WAY FROM NY TO KOREA~ to personally help me with my purchase....

YOU CAN'T BEAT CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE THAT~!!! 

THEY ROCK!!!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back