iFi micro iDSD Black-Label - In-Depth Review
Apr 2, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #482 of 1,056
Hi, I have the Mojo which I really like. I’m considering the IDSD BL or the XDSD to listen to MQA. If MQA wasn’t there I would be perfectly happy with Mojo. Can someone perhaps tell me how IDSD or XDSD compares to the Mojo when you play MQA files?

Thanks

Apr 2, 2019 at 9:41 AM Post #483 of 1,056
Hi, I have the Mojo which I really like. I’m considering the IDSD BL or the XDSD to listen to MQA. If MQA wasn’t there I would be perfectly happy with Mojo. Can someone perhaps tell me how IDSD or XDSD compares to the Mojo when you play MQA files?

Thanks
The Mojo is nice, more nice with iems not headphones. Ifi bl is great with iems and better with headphones. More details from the ifi bl than the more, also bigger soundstage, more headroom, similar warm sounding.

Apr 2, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #484 of 1,056
The Mojo is nice, more nice with iems not headphones. Ifi bl is great with iems and better with headphones. More details from the ifi bl than the more, also bigger soundstage, more headroom, similar warm sounding.
Totally agree. And BL has a lot of tech embedded, like iPurifier. I have both and I almost don't use the Mojo anymore.

Apr 3, 2019 at 5:44 PM Post #486 of 1,056
Hey everyone. Sorry to change the subject, but I need help. The 3.5 mm input has crapped out on me. When I try to play my FiiO X5 2nd gen, the sound would come out very low and the light would keep blinking. I was wondering if there is an alternate connecting point for my DAP and the Black Label? I don't want to send it off yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back