iFi iUSB3.0 launch. Names back in the hat and new #2 Winner! (page 24)
Sep 14, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #211 of 410
Alright. Updating my post.

Range: Micro
Model: iUSB2.

Reason. Well, what else can a helicarrier be. :wink: The simultaneous audio + power hub function is very cool.

I wonder if any company will make AptX bluetooth adapter with USB audio out to use with this.

Sep 14, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #212 of 410
  Alright. Updating my post.

Model: iUSB2.

Reason. Well, what else can a helicarrier be. :wink: The simultaneous audio + power hub function is very cool.

I wonder if any company will make AptX bluetooth adapter with USB audio out to use with this.

I find that the AptX bluetooth on my Retro 50 is outstanding even better than my OPPO HA-1 in my opinion. Even though AptX bluetooth does not have the highest sampling rate is does compared very well with the best of CD's

Sep 14, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #213 of 410

Model: iUSB

Why? Clues 2 to 5 point to improvements that would take the current iUSB to a higher level. Furthermore Clue 6 depicts a model w/o any RCA’s nor volume control making the iUSB the best candidate.

Skin: I see similarities between your mascot and Skin, the vocalist of Skunk Anansie. Deborah no hard feelings :)

Sep 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM Post #217 of 410
here you go... I won! Pls send me one.
biggrin.gif

It was a long time obvious :wink:

Sep 15, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #220 of 410

Updating my post!
a super iFI Skunkwork in invisibility, invincibility (SkIn) carrier deck for any USB DAC, protected from noise attack on the powerline and jitter attack on the bitstream for the DAC to  perform its peak .
range: Micro
model: iUSB (series 111)                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Sep 15, 2015 at 3:20 AM Post #221 of 410
Improving on my first post to consider Clue no. 8

Range: micro

Model: iUSB2 with USB 3.0

Reason: Since iFi Audio has discovered thru the iPower that the design for clean power can still be improved, it is but prudent to improve the iUSB and further improve the supply of US power into the nano and micro line, including the new iDAC 2. Support for USB 3.0 will implemented to enhance and speed up the data transmission and that the newer micro/nano product lines will be optimised. Also, iUSB can now handle 2 Dacs either running in parallel or alternately depending on the software capability.

The new iUSB will allow the Android phones to be supplied with power from the car 12v power supply so that the battery won't be drained. Then the new iUSB will provide its own clean power to the DAC. The iUSB will be powered from the 12v power source too. This means that the iPower that will come with the new iUSB will be rated at 12v. If not (another option), the the new iUSB would have it's own rechargeable battery.

Skin: The 'skin' mainly function as the protector of the human body from pathogens and from the external environment and prevents damage to the internal body parts and organs. In correlation to hifi audio, Skin will be the protector of pure hifi sound coming from the source until it reaches the speaker/headphones. Skin will ensure that the pure audio signal being produced by a source will be preserved and kept away from the contaminants.

Sep 15, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #224 of 410

Houston. We have lift-off...

micro iUSB3.0: ‘Next Gen’ Tech

The defining Audio + Power regenerator

The original and the best just made the jump to iUSB3.0
Back in 2012, from the iFi range, the original iUSB established a whole new audio segment: computer audio improvement.

Fast-forward to 2015 and we are pleased to announce the all-new iUSB3.0 with the following world’s first features:

1. Audiophile USB3.0 Ultra-speed (5.0Gbps) active USB hub with 2 sets of ports
2. Ultra-silent 0.0000001V noise-floor and signal REgen®/Rebalance®/REclock®
3. Active Noise Cancellation+® military-grade circuit

Features
  1. Active Noise Cancellation+® military-grade circuit
  2. USB3.0 Ultra-speed (5.0Gbps) active USB hub with 2 sets of ports
  3. REclock® eliminates jitter, restores suppresses frame and packet noise
  4. REbalance® re-corrects USB signal balance to cancel DC offset noise
  5. REgenerate® the USB signal
  6. PowerStation+® new, pure powerline with 3-stage sub-sonic noise filter plus further 3-stage 6th Order EMI/RFI noise filter
  7. IsoPower® 2 sets of Dual-Output ports (eg: dedicated for DAC+HDD)
  8. IsoGround® removes unwanted USB ground noise
  9. RapidCharge® USB Bus Charge 1.2 compliant (2.5A total high-power)

We hope you had as much fun entering the competition as we did running it.
Cheers and thanks everyone!
beerchug.gif

iFi audio Stay updated on iFi audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://twitter.com/ifiaudio https://www.instagram.com/ifiaudio/ https://ifi-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@iFiaudiochannel comms@ifi-audio.com
Sep 15, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #225 of 410

Houston. We have lift-off...

micro iUSB3.0: ‘Next Gen’ Tech

The defining Audio + Power regenerator

The original and the best just made the jump to iUSB3.0
Back in 2012, from the iFi range, the original iUSB established a whole new audio segment: computer audio improvement.

Fast-forward to 2015 and we are pleased to announce the all-new iUSB3.0 with the following world’s first features:

1. Audiophile USB3.0 Ultra-speed (5.0Gbps) active USB hub with 2 sets of ports
2. Ultra-silent 0.0000001V noise-floor and signal REgen®/Rebalance®/REclock®
3. Active Noise Cancellation+® military-grade circuit

Features
  1. Active Noise Cancellation+® military-grade circuit
  2. USB3.0 Ultra-speed (5.0Gbps) active USB hub with 2 sets of ports
  3. REclock® eliminates jitter, restores suppresses frame and packet noise
  4. REbalance® re-corrects USB signal balance to cancel DC offset noise
  5. REgenerate® the USB signal
  6. PowerStation+® new, pure powerline with 3-stage sub-sonic noise filter plus further 3-stage 6th Order EMI/RFI noise filter
  7. IsoPower® 2 sets of Dual-Output ports (eg: dedicated for DAC+HDD)
  8. IsoGround® removes unwanted USB ground noise
  9. RapidCharge® USB Bus Charge 1.2 compliant (2.5A total high-power)

We hope you had as much fun entering the competition as we did running it.
Cheers and thanks everyone!
beerchug.gif

When is it actually for sale? And what is this "BB Soundplus Amplifier?"

Thanks so much, iFi guys! (and I'm actually in Houston.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back