if you could have a headphone based on any celebrity that you like, who would it be?
Jan 12, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #19 of 45

Quote:
Chuck Norris!  These headphones wear you!

LOL. They certainly would kick ass! And wow, you can really feel the bass impact! Okay, I'm done. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #20 of 45
Hansi Kursch. look it up lol, that or Jada Fire...also look it up, or Pragakhan, or Iggy pop HAHAHA that would make me laugh...or cry.

Jan 17, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #22 of 45
There has to be a Can to match one of the mention above by me.... I mean come ON Iggy Pop please tell me some one knows who that is.

Jan 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #23 of 45

I personally really enjoy Quincy Jones productions especially the ones with Jerry Hey. I've never heard his AKG series but I've been interested in testing them out and the HD650/600 and keeping the one I like the most. I'm currently using the JH16 and don't find the bass overpowering so the 701's might not be my taste. 
Quote:
LOL. They certainly would kick ass! And wow, you can really feel the bass impact! Okay, I'm done. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Chuck Norris!  These headphones wear you!

LOL!

Quote:
Hansi Kursch. look it up lol, that or Jada Fire...also look it up, or Pragakhan, or Iggy pop HAHAHA that would make me laugh...or cry.

NICE! What about Rachel Starr or Sofia Vergara?

Jan 18, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #26 of 45

Quote:
Trent Reznor
He's a known musician (not Lady-Gaga-Superstar-known, though) and he produces his music IIRC.

Everyone that was alive in the late 80-2000+ knows who Trent Reznor is. He is Lady GaGa known ans he pretty much started the "dressing strange" trend...well him and a bunch of "shock rock" bands, Have you seen any of his music video's? Closer in particular, it's like watching a lady gaga video but for adults! Headphones made by him would have to be........sony XB series or some serious bass cannons...made from rusty metal!, I would buy them as I'm a die hard NIN/HTDA fan.

on the Iggy pop note, they would have to be low end Grado's "Listen to Iggy Pop slice him self up like a Christmas turkey as these headphones slice up your eardrums!"

Jan 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #27 of 45
Quote:
Everyone that was alive in the late 80-2000+ knows who Trent Reznor is. He is Lady GaGa known ans he pretty much started the "dressing strange" trend...well him and a bunch of "shock rock" bands,
Headphones made by him would have to be........sony XB series or some serious bass cannons...made from rusty metal!,

Maybe. Not gonna lie, I'm not that old, been too young when he made f.ex. TDS and The Fragile. The first time I heard about NiN was around "Year Zero" and I assumed they were more like "cult for the people who go deeper than usual Pop" rather than "everyone knows them".

And about the headphones themselves: yeah, I remember one review of AKG K450 where the reviewer actually stated something along the lines of "I was disappointed by them until I tried to listen to NiN, they match pretty much perfectly! Trent should make a contract with the manufacturer and release a NiN-fied version of them along with a limited edition of his next album!". :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back