if you could have a headphone based on any celebrity that you like, who would it be?
Jan 10, 2011 at 1:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

cowjuan

100+ Head-Fier
ok, so we have dr dre, justin beiber, p diddy, lady gaga, quincy jones, mile davis and now ludacris headphones. they aren't exactly praised here but if you could have a headphone based on any celebrity that you like, who would it be?

i would choose john peel. he was a very popular radio dj for bbc radio and is responsible for recording countless of sessions from some of my favorite bands. he has a very great ear and we share similar music preferences.

Jan 10, 2011 at 3:17 AM Post #2 of 45
Paul Gilbert   \m/

He even performs with headphones. Not sure if I'd like the actual type that he uses though.

Jan 10, 2011 at 6:06 AM Post #4 of 45
^ noice, pink-tinged mustachios, I like it.  Shaped like pumpkins 'n all.

Tom Waits Steam Punk Edition with damaged vintage drivers to enhance Tom's *dulcet* tones

Jan 10, 2011 at 7:24 AM Post #5 of 45
I can't believe you could forget about 50 cent.

Quote:
ok, so we have dr dre, justin beiber, p diddy, lady gaga, quincy jones, mile davis and now ludacris headphones. they aren't exactly praised here but if you could have a headphone based on any celebrity that you like, who would it be?

i would choose john peel. he was a very popular radio dj for bbc radio and is responsible for recording countless of sessions from some of my favorite bands. he has a very great ear and we share similar music preferences.

Jan 10, 2011 at 8:15 AM Post #6 of 45
Peter Gabriel. They'd be thin, black, and have lurid yellow foam flowers on the cups. An alternate version would be white and sparkly and come complete with miniature blacklights. Many of you Head-Fi'ers are far too young and won't get any of this (and yet I'm the same age as a lot of you and I do--I guess I'm weird).

Jan 10, 2011 at 9:07 AM Post #7 of 45
Zooey Deschanel

They'll make me smile when I see them.
They'll have great character (personality).
They'll blow my mind when they do what they do.
They'll leave me wanting more.

Oh, and they'll be gorgeous!

Jan 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #9 of 45

Quote:
Frank Zappa. It should be pink with mustaches on the cups.

...Actual mustaches.

I don't even care if you shave your headphones....?

Bob Ludwig signature headphones would be cool. I'd never buy them.. just like I'd never buy the Quincy Jones K701... but it would be interesting for it to exist I guess?

Quote:
cowjuan said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

dr dre, justin beiber, p diddy, lady gaga, quincy jones, mile davis and now ludacris

ALL Monster headphones... ugh. Except for Quincy Jones.

Jan 11, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #10 of 45
Mae West..........Big and Cocky

Jan 11, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #13 of 45
Jan 11, 2011 at 7:33 PM Post #14 of 45
Neil Peart

swing and technique

Users who are viewing this thread

Back