If manufacturers were girls... who would you like to marry?
Mar 20, 2007 at 5:35 AM Post #61 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He is a mod.

hence the winky...

Mar 20, 2007 at 5:58 AM Post #62 of 81
Im thinking of trading my beloved Shure for Sennheiser.

I wonder if this makes me a swinger...

Mar 20, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #63 of 81
Sennheisers Miss 650.

Dark and a little slow but is never shrill. She is Warm and soft with a big fat bottom and really holds you tight
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 9:54 AM Post #65 of 81
Quote:

There was an old fellow of Lyme
Who lived with three wives at one time.
When asked, 'Why the third?'
He replied, 'One’s absurd,
And bigamy, sir, is a crime.'

--William Cosmo Monkhouse (1840-1901)

So, in the proud tradition of David Koresh, the Rev. Jim Jones, and Idi Amin Dada, I have chosen to live outside the conventions of society at large.

My harem of Ultrasones
hfi650700gb3.png
650prolinetl7.png
750prolinebx3.png
hfi2200ulezr6.png
750prolinebx3.png
is a "marriage" of great love and harmony. Each attend to their specific duties without hesitation or even a hint of jealousy.

Now, where did I put that Kool-Aid®...?
tongue.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 10:15 AM Post #66 of 81
Senn cause I am part Irish!

Mar 20, 2007 at 4:12 PM Post #69 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by clc220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fitz ain't gunna be to pleased AKG only coming 4th.

somehow i doubt if his choices will be affected by mass consensus, or lack thereof.
most of the manufacturers make some pretty nice cans. i'm a fan of akg's work but i also like having others around (everyone should have some stax sr001mk2s
smily_headphones1.gif
). i will slim down my ridiculous collection at some point and i intend to have some akgs still here. i could well see someone having a k701 as their only can. (hey, there are those that are content having original ibuds as their only transducer
rolleyes.gif
)

Mar 20, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #71 of 81
  1. Miss Senn --- been around the block a bit. Common as muck, on every street corner
    tongue.gif
    Nowt much to look at.
  2. Mrs AKG --- civilised but will take all your money. Easy to get hold of but a bit clammy around the base.
  3. Miss Ety-Petity --- small, but perfectly formed with a nice flange
    icon10.gif
    Follows you around like a lap dog but when you lose her, you lose her.
  4. Miss Shure-I- Will --- Nice little buds that can take any amount of fiddling with to get right. American.
  5. Mrs. Bose --- don't even go there. Leaves personal ads at the back of 'lifestyle' magazines.
  6. Mrs. AT --- robust, will surely supply you with wood. A bit 'bling' in my opinion but wouldn't mind getting hold of those cups for a few days.
  7. Miss Westone --- looks like she's been hanging around ENT clinics a bit too long.
  8. Miss Stax --- complicated. Don't understand how she works but certainly looks intriguing.
  9. Miss Beyer --- teutonic bloodline...does what she says she will and does it well, although that bottom can be a bit large and bloomy. If you fancy something a bit tighter, then......
  10. Miss. Grado -- if you can bear the Noo Yawk lingo and the questionable looks you'll find a few treats around those pads. Flimsy around the waist. Sits nicely on your head (Ever wanted to wear that ass as a hat?) Nice uppers and a tight base providing you have all the toys (tubes, of course)

Mar 20, 2007 at 6:58 PM Post #72 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  1. Miss Senn --- been around the block a bit. Common as muck, on every street corner
    tongue.gif
    Nowt much to look at.
  2. Mrs AKG --- civilised but will take all your money. Easy to get hold of but a bit clammy around the base.
    icon10.gif
  4. Miss Shure-I- Will --- Nice little buds that can take any amount of fiddling with to get right. American.
  5. Mrs. Bose --- don't even go there. Leaves personal ads at the back of 'lifestyle' magazines.
  6. Mrs. AT --- robust, will surely supply you with wood. A bit 'bling' in my opinion but wouldn't mind getting hold of those cups for a few days.
  7. Miss Westone --- looks like she's been hanging around ENT clinics a bit too long.
  8. Miss Stax --- complicated. Don't understand how she works but certainly looks intriguing.
  9. Miss Beyer --- teutonic bloodline...does what she says she will and does it well, although that bottom can be a bit large and bloomy. If you fancy something a bit tighter, then......
  10. Miss. Grado -- if you can bear the Noo Yawk lingo and the questionable looks you'll find a few treats around those pads. Flimsy around the waist. Sits nicely on your head (Ever wanted to wear that ass as a hat?) Nice uppers and a tight base providing you have all the toys (tubes, of course)

And there you have it!

Nice post.

Mar 20, 2007 at 7:00 PM Post #73 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    tongue.gif
    Nowt much to look at.
    icon10.gif

ROFLMAO... Now that WAS funny!! Can we do this for portable amps?

Mar 20, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #74 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by clc220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fitz ain't gunna be to pleased AKG only coming 4th.

btw, how come no-one cares for the background (source) and what drugs she's on to keep her running (amp).

Sometimes I let the other brands win so the people who haven't found AKG yet don't feel bad about having a losing brand. I mean, you can't tell those people they're wrong every day, otherwise they will be too depressed to learn about AKG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back