If manufacturers were girls... who would you like to marry?
Mar 18, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #32 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Other - Ray Samuels

Ray_and_Ryan1.JPG

Picture from my wedding last year. And no, we didn't get married, my wife and I did, Ray just happen to be there
biggrin.gif

oh wow. i hope i can get an amplifier manufacturer at my wedding, that'd be grand!

Mar 18, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #33 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah, we definitely need a site psychiatrist.

No we don't, we already know we're all whack in the head.

Mar 18, 2007 at 11:59 PM Post #34 of 81
Anyone else find it hilarious no one picked Sennheiser?

I guess a veil is only good during the actual ceremony.
plainface.gif

Don't worry, I've never heard a Sennheiser in my life [size=xx-small]... and probably never will[/size].

Mar 19, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #35 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by mypasswordis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else find it hilarious no one picked Sennheiser?

I guess a veil is only good during the actual ceremony.
plainface.gif

Don't worry, I've never heard a Sennheiser in my life [size=xx-small]... and probably never will[/size].

You realize Sennheiser is winning the poll, right? But they are so embarassed about it they don't post in the thread so nobody knows who they are.

Mar 19, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #37 of 81
So no choice for the female/gay head-fier? Anyway, I like the German sense and sensibility of Sennheiser. My wife has lived in Austria for 20 years but is actually Asian. The ideal combination
tongue.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #39 of 81
I'll be the first to say Sennheiser (Singapura was quazzy on his sennheiser love). Why??

Because she is so warm I love cuddling with her, and if shes not attractive, I'll just put a veil on her head.

mypasswordis - You've never heard a Senn and you probably never will? Why? There are A LOT of sennheiser fans (and vice versa). It would be ignorant not try senns just because some users claim they have a "veil."

edit: PS. Daverose, get in here. I need reinforcements!

Mar 19, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #40 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mher6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
edit: PS. Daverose, get in here. I need reinforcements!

Noooo! Not Dave! Time for me to call for reinforcements too then.
blink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 4:01 AM Post #41 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mher6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mypasswordis - You've never heard a Senn and you probably never will? Why? There are A LOT of sennheiser fans (and vice versa). It would be ignorant to not try senns just because some users claim they have a "veil."

Pretty much because I'm poor from buying my AKGs and don't feel that they suck enough for me to replace them with something I may or may not like. Don't worry, there are lots of headphones I will probably never try.
wink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 4:41 AM Post #42 of 81
Stax. Because if I get out of line, she'll let me know - I need discipline!
lambda.gif
Senn is too passive would let me get away with too much, and Grado is the dirty little secret you charge on 1911's credit card.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 12:58 PM Post #43 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No we don't, we already know we're all whack in the head.

No, I'm not. Oh, did I post in this thread? Must have made some mistake. But I'm telling you, I'm not crazy.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I voted Etymotic, for the sole reason that it has 0 votes. I support the not-so-popular.

Mar 19, 2007 at 2:56 PM Post #44 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely Grado - sexy, sturdy, always open, romantic coloring, never gets worse with age, and doesn't need any makeup to show it off!
biggrin.gif

Just look at their cartridges. My Grado Platinum can share vows with me any day of the week.
biggrin.gif

Ugh.
rolleyes.gif

Flats, Bowls or C-Pads ?
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #45 of 81
Will have to do a gender switch to play this game, and as a single woman, I'm still playing the field. I dated a few Grados, but one ran away with my boss, others always went home to another (I don't do married men). There are a couple AKGs (K340s, and K1000s) still in the running. They're a bit temperamental and like special attention, but when it's right, I want nothing more. Senns are regulars, but we're just good friends. Etys are good for discreet affairs, but I'd never keep them at home. So, if I had to choose a forever partner, I'd go with Sony today. R10s are big, surround me in comfort, and when I'm with them, I forget all others. Even independent girls like having a king at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back