If manufacturers were girls... who would you like to marry?
Mar 18, 2007 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 81

mrrookie

Head-Fier
Heh, we all have our favs, if you were to get married with one, and only one brand, which one would it be? and, most importanly, why? because shes young? because she is experienced and can teach you many many thingies?, because sometimes she likes to surprise you?.

For me its Shure, because she made see the little details that make my sound more enjoyable, and that with a little help, old joyful experiences can turn into new wonderful times. And because she's my first love!

Mar 18, 2007 at 5:53 AM Post #2 of 81
Double posting!
frown.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #3 of 81
Audio Technica. She's Japanese, comfortable to be with, knows her technology, intelligent, and sings well!

I think I've steeped to a new Headfi low.

Mar 18, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #9 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSurSpoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Beyerdynamic, because she's neutral when she needs to be, yet brings out the best in all the music...
icon10.gif

I like her sister, bigger bottom end, but still tight...
cool.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 6:29 AM Post #11 of 81
Definitely Grado - sexy, sturdy, always open, romantic coloring, never gets worse with age, and doesn't need any makeup to show it off!
biggrin.gif

Just look at their cartridges. My Grado Platinum can share vows with me any day of the week.
biggrin.gif

Ugh.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 6:30 AM Post #12 of 81
Ultimate Ears. The perfect solution for me because I like petite women (I know, I'm chubby and it's a double standard, but what can I say?) who speak directly to me (in my ear is nice too) but don't mess up the message with all sorts of distortion or over emphasis on one particular nagging aspect of the situation. Just clean, straight forward, direct, and smooth. She's someone that you can take anywhere and you will always enjoy being with her and never feel as though you're missing anything.

She may not be the last word in terms of that ever elusive perfection that you're looking for, but you can search the world over and not find another one that will fit so well into your lifestyle, just as you fit with hers. She doesn't draw needless attention to herself but is always someone that you are proud of and feel like you could talk about all day long without boring anyone because her inner beauty is clear (translucent) for anyone to see. Despite her small size, she's quite complex, technologically advanced and others will just have to trust you in terms lf how she acts in private because she can't be shared with anyone! She was custom made just for you and knowing this, you'll never quit loving her!

I use the shortest possible cord length with my UE 10-Pro but that's because I want to be close to them. Thankfully, they offer the ability to change the cord length, so I won't always have to be on a short leash if I decide to marry them! You can simply unfasten the leash at the collar and refasten a longer one to allow yourself a little room to look around (while still in her sight and never unattached), but sometimes you need that sense of freedom even if you have no intention to stray.

It would also be nice to have a pair of Ultrasones as a mistress. Although I'm not really into plain European women with hairy armpits, the outward appearance is deceptive. At first, she seems to lack sophistication and in fact looks quite crude, but there is something exotic about her. She does certain things to you in the heat of the moment that others simply can't do no matter how they try. She's actually quite skilled with her whip when wearing those black leather boots. She makes you keep wanting to come back for more since those joyous sounds seem to come at you from every angle and heighten your sensations. She's certainly not the girl next door, but then again, you didn't marry her!

"Wake up, honey! I'm here for you..."

"Huh... wha? Was I asleep? What time is it?"

"I'm not sure. It's late, and you were tossing and turning in your sleep. Do you know some woman named Hilga? You said something about seeing her in Germany. But you've never been to Europe. I know, because I've been attached to your ears since the day we met!"

"Sorry, babe. Just go back to sleep. I need to use the bathroom... but it looks like I'll have to wait a few minutes first."

Mar 18, 2007 at 9:10 AM Post #13 of 81
Stax -> Sexy, romantic, always open, sturdy, stay in excellent shape even after 30 years, ...

Mar 18, 2007 at 10:54 AM Post #15 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSurSpoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Beyerdynamic, because she's neutral when she needs to be, yet brings out the best in all the music...
icon10.gif

She thumps hard, well at least the 770 does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back