If manufacturers were girls... who would you like to marry?
Mar 19, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #46 of 81
For me, Beyerdynamic. They look nice, but being with them is so enjoyable you never want to stop. They may not be perfect, but they sure are FUN.

Mar 19, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #47 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not ready to commit to any of these girls, I think I'll keep using them all for my pleasure until I find that "perfect girl" that does everything I want her to do for me.
So far none of them please me enough to marry.

same here
I use to be a one headphone to rule them all kind of guy. But head-fi has changed my ways. I now own many pairs for many different purposes.

A different set for everyday of the week.!!!

Mar 19, 2007 at 7:09 PM Post #48 of 81
AT is in second place!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:54 PM Post #50 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Sorry, babe. Just go back to sleep. I need to use the bathroom... but it looks like I'll have to wait a few minutes first."

Seriously, did no one catch this gem??? Wayne, I swear if I was drinking milk at the time, forget spraying it out of my nose, that would have been a 2% partly skimmed aneurysm!

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #52 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Sorry, babe. Just go back to sleep. I need to use the bathroom... but it looks like I'll have to wait a few minutes first."

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seriously, did no one catch this gem??? Wayne, I swear if I was drinking milk at the time, forget spraying it out of my nose, that would have been a 2% partly skimmed aneurysm!

sure did, and some of the other comments in Wayne's post too. i was just concerned that bringing undo attention to these sorts of things might incur the wrath of the mods.
wink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #53 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by mypasswordis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh whoops. Never bothered voting; I prefer polygamy.

x2 - when it comes to headphones. one wife is plenty!
cool.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #56 of 81
So one-sided! If I answer, that could start a whole 'nother thread of the wrong kind. As a woman, I've had dinner with a few of those listed, but to marry? Would have to go japanese, and I'll let creative minds take it from there...
wink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 11:33 PM Post #57 of 81
I voted, but I REFUSE to explain or expound on my choice [which was Stax, so predictable]. This is even worse than the "Compare your headphones to beer" thread, which was fun and not embarrasing.

BTW, why is "Stax" on the bar chart in Italics??
Laz

Mar 19, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #58 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW, why is "Stax" on the bar chart in Italics??

After you vote in a poll, the choice(s) you voted for appear italized.

Mar 20, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #60 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sure did, and some of the other comments in Wayne's post too. i was just concerned that bringing undo attention to these sorts of things might incur the wrath of the mods.
wink.gif

He is a mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back