IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM Post #2,731 of 2,837
Hey lee730 I'm also interested in group buy. Please PM me the details.

Thanks.

Jan 22, 2012 at 2:21 AM Post #2,732 of 2,837
Please help me get in the group buy loop..

Im still waiting for my Triplefi's to arrive, and then im ready...

Can someone PM me or lead me to the right direction.  I would really love to have customs made...:)

Also, I would like to upgrade the cable to the ones that also upgrades the SQ.  What do I do?

Thanks guys....

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:55 PM Post #2,734 of 2,837
Ahhh man I thought we got the company that provides the self mold kit to give us the discount 
frown.gif

Quote:
Pm's sent guys. Good luck :)

Jan 24, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #2,738 of 2,837
I just received my pre-9/10 UE cable today, and for those of you who are curious about the color change of the silver cables, I've taken some pics of the new cable vs. my approximately 1-year old cable.

Depending on the lighting, the pics look dramatically different; however, I would say the pics with the green background are the best representation of what they really look like in person. 

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM Post #2,743 of 2,837

Quote:

someone should really post up details and pricing on here... by someone I mean anyone but me Im too lazy 
biggrin.gif

Go to Inearz.com

Click the "order" tab at the top of their website.

Print the Order form and the ear impressions directions form

Take the ear impressions form to your audiologist so he/she does your ear impressions correctly.

Fill out your order form and put that you are apart of the TF10 Group buy from headfi onto the form so Kaysen gives you the discount.

Send your TF10 (or other BA IEMS), your ear impressions and the order form to the address on the order form.

Wait for Kaysen to contact you for payment once they have finished your Custom IEMS.

Good luck.

Jan 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #2,744 of 2,837

Quote:
I just received my pre-9/10 UE cable today, and for those of you who are curious about the color change of the silver cables, I've taken some pics of the new cable vs. my approximately 1-year old cable.

Depending on the lighting, the pics look dramatically different; however, I would say the pics with the green background are the best representation of what they really look like in person. 

That actually doesn't look too bad.  I'm going with trans green shells for the TripleFi, so a greenish tint to the cable would be OK with me. However, I'm going with the Fisher cable, so I don't know if they'll develop the same even patina as your UEs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back