IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #2,702 of 2,837

Quote:
Can anyone who has reshelled customs via Fisher tell me about the sound quality in comparison to their existing universals? (e.g. reshelled ES3X v. TF10 or something like that.)

I actually have 2 pairs of TF10's. One for reshelling, and one for keeping as a universal. I just shipped my impressions out today, but when the customs return, I'll see what kind of audible differences there are.

Jan 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM Post #2,704 of 2,837
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how much extra would it cost for custom art work with custom color and just custom artwork with free color options. Also what sort of cable are they offering? Sorry for all the questions but i would appreciate if you reply. Thanks

Jan 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #2,705 of 2,837

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how much extra would it cost for custom art work with custom color and just custom artwork with free color options. Also what sort of cable are they offering? Sorry for all the questions but i would appreciate if you reply. Thanks

If you choose art work with one color option it would be free in the group buy. If you do multiple colors it will cost additional. You would have to contact Kaysen via PM or call her from the phone number provided on inearz.com

Jan 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #2,706 of 2,837

Quote:
If you choose art work with one color option it would be free in the group buy. If you do multiple colors it will cost additional. You would have to contact Kaysen via PM or call her from the phone number provided on inearz.com

Thanks i've sent her an email hopefully will get a reply soon. 

Can anyone please fill me in about the cable, connector type options (i.e. kozee offers westone cables on tf 10s) 

Jan 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #2,707 of 2,837

Quote:

Thanks i've sent her an email hopefully will get a reply soon. 

Can anyone please fill me in about the cable, connector type options (i.e. kozee offers westone cables on tf 10s) 

You can either buy their cable (Fisher) which I think is $30.  Or provide your own cable.  If you use the stock TF10 cables, then they use the existing sockets.  If you have a standard socket cable like Westone, UE Custom, etc... then its the same socket as the Fishers.  And if it's a standard cable, then you don't need to send in your cable.  Just make sure if you get the UE custom cable that it's the PRE 9/10 cable.

Jan 19, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #2,713 of 2,837
I am also interested in the group buy - would someone be so kind as to forward the details - many thanks in advance.

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #2,715 of 2,837
I am also interested.  Could someone PM me details when they get a chance?  Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back