IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #2,686 of 2,837

Quote:
How much do custom tips. I thought they were over a $100.00 so why not just get your Shures custom remolded? Unless you plan to sell them at some point?

Sorry, wrong use of word on my part and I wasn't clear in my post......  I have TF10s and the tips they came with were not really working for me.  I de-cored a pair of small shure tips and the sound and fit were better but i was trying to see if there were other tips i should try.  Browsing the forums i started adding sony hybrids to my shopping cart, different comply tips and realized i may as well go for custom remolds through Fisher.

Jan 11, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #2,687 of 2,837

Quote:
Sorry, wrong use of word on my part and I wasn't clear in my post......  I have TF10s and the tips they came with were not really working for me.  I de-cored a pair of small shure tips and the sound and fit were better but i was trying to see if there were other tips i should try.  Browsing the forums i started adding sony hybrids to my shopping cart, different comply tips and realized i may as well go for custom remolds through Fisher.

Are you apart of our group buy? you could save money if you go in with us. With 25 people we'd pay $76.50 instead of $90.00 and we also get free artwork ($25.00 value).

Jan 11, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #2,688 of 2,837

Quote:
Quote:

Are you apart of our group buy? you could save money if you go in with us. With 25 people we'd pay $76.50 instead of $90.00 and we also get free artwork ($25.00 value).

How exactly do we get in on this? lol.

Jan 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #2,691 of 2,837

Quote:
Can any of you fisher cable users comment on how the clear version is holding up after what appears to be approx. a year from their new version being introduced? Is there any oxidation that can be seen?

Thanks.

no...but I can tell you that my UE custom cables have oxydize from the Y split up in about 2 months :)  I always wanted a greenish cable 
wink_face.gif

and I went to the gym with them twice.

Jan 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #2,692 of 2,837

Quote:

no...but I can tell you that my UE custom cables have oxydize from the Y split up in about 2 months :)  I always wanted a greenish cable 
wink_face.gif

Can you post a picture of how it looks? Is it kind of a light greenish/blue and silver color? I think that would actually look kinda nice lol. My room is AC anyways, that may help prevent the oxidation.

Jan 11, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #2,693 of 2,837

Quote:
Quote:

wink_face.gif

Can you post a picture of how it looks? Is it kind of a light greenish/blue and silver color? I think that would actually look kinda nice lol. My room is AC anyways, that may help prevent the oxidation.

Hehe. The silver cable from my UE4's are a slight greenish hue now also. I've tried to take a picture of it to show a friend, but they didn't come out well. Best if you could see it in person. To be honest, the color change doesn't really bother me. 

Jan 11, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #2,694 of 2,837

Quote:

here's a quickie photo from my iphone.  Will try to take a better picture if I have time this weekend.  It doesn't look greenish due to the lighting, but you can clearly see it's different than the "new" color.  I'm guessing it'll turn even greener.

Jan 11, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #2,695 of 2,837

Quote:

here's a quickie photo from my iphone.  Will try to take a better picture if I have time this weekend.  It doesn't look greenish due to the lighting, but you can clearly see it's different than the "new" color.  I'm guessing it'll turn even greener.

It actually looks nicer that way. I like that light greenish-blue look. IT will match the color of my IEMs as well.

Jan 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #2,696 of 2,837
I just spoke to Kaysen (7:20am Pacific Time) and she confirmed that the group buy has been going on for the past month. She said to make sure that you put on your order form saying you are part of the group buy from Head-Fi.org. There is also no RUSH service due to the backlog. Hope this clears up any confusion once and for all.

Price is as follows:
$85 for reshell + free artwork

Any other custom stuff will be extra such as:
Fisher cables, custom color, colored tips.

Here is the list of available colors from the pricelist pdf she sent me:
Standard colors
Translucent and solids
Red
Dark Red
Light Red
Blue
Dark Blue
Light Blue
Yellow
Green
Light Green
Dark Green
Orange
Gray
White
Black
Beige
Tan
Brown
Clear

Jan 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #2,697 of 2,837

Quote:
PM sent, check your mail.

Thanks and I signed up 

Quote:

Not quite sure how its working.  I know people are moving forward but how do we know when we get to 25?  Seems like if people keep placing their orders we will never hit that number.

Jan 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #2,698 of 2,837

Quote:
Thanks and I signed up 

Not quite sure how its working.  I know people are moving forward but how do we know when we get to 25?  Seems like if people keep placing their orders we will never hit that number.

Its not like we all have to place our order all at the same time. As long as everyone sends in their stuff shortly (make sure to put that you are part of the TF10 group buy on headfi on the order form) then there will be no problem. Also everyone can check in on the off site group buy thread to confirm their intentions. That is why we started that thread to begin with (keep in touch). This will also ensure that we get the deal as long as we all keep in contact.

Jan 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #2,699 of 2,837
I'm very interested.. I've placed my order for the tf10 (yet to arrive) .. I was planning on reshelling them.. Can anyone please pm me the details? Can i be a part of the group buy if i'm ordering from overseas?

Jan 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM Post #2,700 of 2,837

Quote:
I'm very interested.. I've placed my order for the tf10 (yet to arrive) .. I was planning on reshelling them.. Can anyone please pm me the details? Can i be a part of the group buy if i'm ordering from overseas?

Yes you can. I'll send you the information via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back