IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Dec 22, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #2,656 of 2,837

Quote:
Group buy is good to go just email Kaysen :) $85.00 free single color artwork

I just emailed Kaysen. :D

btw: What does the single color artwork include? Like just text? Or a drawing/logo in one color?

I'm leaving the country for 12/24/11 and wont be back until 1/7/12. Hope I can still get a slot in the group buy. =/

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #2,657 of 2,837

Quote:

btw: What does the single color artwork include? Like just text? Or a drawing/logo in one color?

I'm leaving the country for 12/24/11 and wont be back until 1/7/12. Hope I can still get a slot in the group buy. =/

Either or I'd assume. I'm getting a single colored logo.

Personally, I don't think writing would look very good. Unless we're talking your initials or something.

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #2,658 of 2,837

Quote:
Quote:

Either or I'd assume. I'm getting a single colored logo.

Personally, I don't think writing would look very good. Unless we're talking your initials or something.

Ahh... now to search what kinda logo to do... I might just not even do a picture at all. lol. :D

btw: If I want to use the cable from my Ultimate Ears UE4, do I need to send in the cable with the TF10's? Or will they automatically be made to fit the cables? Not sure if the connector for the UE cables and Westone cables are the same or not.

Dec 22, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #2,662 of 2,837
I sent an email, but I was wondering if anyone can answer this while I patiently wait for more details (i realize some of these questions may only be answerable by Kaysen):

Do they have a catalogue or a list of shell colors to choose from? Does the free artwork have to be the same image on each side? I was considering doing one logo on one side, and a different logo on the other.

Are there any savings if you choose to use a cable you already own, since they wouldn't be supplying a new cable? Or will they include their cable as well (so I can have an extra in case one breaks)? 

Dec 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #2,663 of 2,837

Quote:
I sent an email, but I was wondering if anyone can answer this while I patiently wait for more details (i realize some of these questions may only be answerable by Kaysen):

Do they have a catalogue or a list of shell colors to choose from? Does the free artwork have to be the same image on each side? I was considering doing one logo on one side, and a different logo on the other.

Are there any savings if you choose to use a cable you already own, since they wouldn't be supplying a new cable? Or will they include their cable as well (so I can have an extra in case one breaks)? 

When I asked Kaysen, she said there's no color chart. Just choose a color and they'll try to give you what you want. For the cable, most reshelling services don't include a cable, which usually run $30ish or so.

Dec 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #2,664 of 2,837
Fisher charges $30 for their cable.  If you include the stock TF cable and choose to use that, they'll just use the existing sockets, but keep in mind that some aftermarket cables will not fit it (at least not meant to fit it).  E.g., I used the UE Custom cables and did not re-use my TF10 cables.  So if you're planning to use some aftermarket cables, just tell them what those cables are and they'll use the appropriate sockets.  

Dec 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #2,665 of 2,837

Quote:
When I asked Kaysen, she said there's no color chart. Just choose a color and they'll try to give you what you want. For the cable, most reshelling services don't include a cable, which usually run $30ish or so.

I want a silver cable and for that matter one that looks like the UE cable. Those are really nice.

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #2,666 of 2,837

Quote:
Quote:

I want a silver cable and for that matter one that looks like the UE cable. Those are really nice.

Yeah. The cable UE uses with their customs are amongst my favorite. Westone has some nice ones, but they're thinner and to me, they don't feel as strong (although I'm sure they're just as strong.)

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:43 AM Post #2,669 of 2,837
Don't all of the silver cables turn green after a while? That's why I went with a black cable on my order form. 

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:55 AM Post #2,670 of 2,837

Quote:
Don't all of the silver cables turn green after a while? That's why I went with a black cable on my order form. 

I've heard different comments regarding this. Not sure if its silver platted copper that might be oxidizing. Could also be how well the cables are insulated. My current set of cables are not showing any sign of oxidation so who knows? (I may just end up sending that cable in to be re-terminated when my TF10s get reshelled).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back