IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Feb 22, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #2,417 of 2,837
Feb 28, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #2,418 of 2,837
So is it really true that no other dynamic driver can be reshelled than the Superfi 5EB? 

What about the Triplefi? Does it give good bass you can feel a little? This $80 reshelling fee sounds really good. 

What do people feel about heir remolded Triplefis? Are they satisfied? I may want to go this route.

Mar 1, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #2,422 of 2,837

Just another thumbs up from a satisfied customer.  Had my triple.fi 10pros remolded into customs and I'm very happy with the result.  I couldn't get a good seal no matter what tips I used with the triple.fis and was sort of disappointed in their sound.  Now that they're reshelled, I'm enjoying them as much if not more than my SE530s.

Mar 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #2,425 of 2,837
Can any of you guys who have recently received your customs back from Fisher comment on the current turn-around time? I'm eagerly awaiting mine and frankly I couldn't be more excited! The only remaining questing is what should I listen to for the grand unveiling when they arrive? I'm thinking maybe one of Nigel Godrich's masterworks like Kid A. Has anyone heard the new Radiohead?

Apologies for drifting off topic a bit :)

Mar 2, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #2,426 of 2,837
One thing I'm wondering about is success rate atm.  Have any of the people who had theirs done recently had to send them back for redoing?

Cheers.

Mar 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #2,427 of 2,837
Its not just InEarZ, but every custom IEM maker, that people will most likely have to send their's back in for a little adjustment. You'll get it back in about a week though. Of course theres also a chance you may not have to send it back. I had to send mine in twice to get it as good as possible.

Mar 3, 2011 at 4:39 PM Post #2,428 of 2,837
I currently use my tf10s with the comply foam tips and it sounds unbalanced from left to right. sounds kinda muddled on right side. it sounds fine if i pull up on my right ear a little so it seems as if my ear is pinching off the end of foam a little too much or something. Do yall think customs would be able to fix this problem?

Mar 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM Post #2,429 of 2,837

Quote:
I currently use my tf10s with the comply foam tips and it sounds unbalanced from left to right. sounds kinda muddled on right side. it sounds fine if i pull up on my right ear a little so it seems as if my ear is pinching off the end of foam a little too much or something. Do yall think customs would be able to fix this problem?

Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back