IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Nov 4, 2010 at 1:41 PM Post #2,268 of 2,837
Wow, those look real nice! Now how is my set coming lol. Getting anxious hehe. But really, looks fantastic. Glad to see you guys are pushing the envelope in design. Im sure it will only get better and better.

Nov 6, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #2,269 of 2,837
Wow, a very well protected IEMs - in its own bubblewrap
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #2,272 of 2,837
hey kaysen im gonna send in a second pair of iems to you to get remolded..... can i reuse the same ear impressions as my first one i had done?

Nov 19, 2010 at 1:49 AM Post #2,278 of 2,837

I'm looking to do it for better isolation purposes with out losing the SQ that foam tips do to me. From a friend here i guess the sound really doesn't change from reshelling them. I hope not because i changed my mind on the Em3 pro's to buy my first cans (LCD-2) and figured i would just turn the Sm3 into customs but I'm waiting to hear some other opinions before i actually do it.
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone have the Earsonics Sm3 done , just curious if the sound changes at all. If for the better thats a plus. Thanks

I'd be interested in this too. The fit on the SM3 are actually incredibly comfy so it's not really needed, would be interesting to see the results sonically though.

Nov 23, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #2,280 of 2,837
I am curious before I go and have this done on my TF10's, is the result a hard plastic or are they pliable at all?

Also the cables that they sell, do they suffer the same problem the UE cables do after a while where they get all hard and coiled up into a spring?

Thanks,

q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back