IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 2, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #961 of 2,837
Hey guys, Here's a few pictures for everyone. I didn't have much time to do them, I had to hurry. I didn't get a chance to make sure they were nice and clean, or get to adjust any lighting or anything to the photo's. Plus I'm not that great with a camera.

Note that a few close-ups show that little speck of Silver that got away from the artwork on the one under the TF10-C and you can see a silver sliver, only in the right light so it's no biggie. I tried to make it visible for the viewers. Sorry for any marks, or wax. I was in a hurry.

Here's a Link to the photobucket of the few I took. You can make em bigger, and then click again for larger. They look ok huh?
TF10 Customs pictures by xguntherc - Photobucket

Edit* See this photo below shows the little mark really well, Right under the "0" and that is ONLY cuz the camera flash. It's barely noticeable otherwise
DSC_1747.jpg

Jan 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #966 of 2,837
Im looking for replacement cable for my TF10. Anyway i think it was mentioned here that Fischer also sells cables, how are they less microphonic and more comfortable than the ue ones? does anyone have pics of them, i can seem to find any pics of them.

Jan 2, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #968 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanrocks321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im looking for replacement cable for my TF10. Anyway i think it was mentioned here that Fischer also sells cables, how are they less microphonic and more comfortable than the ue ones? does anyone have pics of them, i can seem to find any pics of them.

I think there's a lot of pics in this thread somewhere, you need to look.

Jan 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #969 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by xguntherc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's a Link to the photobucket of the few I took. You can make em bigger, and then click again for larger. They look ok huh?

The shells look pretty clean, and no bubbles although it's hard to really tell from the pics. I'm curious how they compare to the aesthetic quality of UM remolds.

Jan 2, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #970 of 2,837
build quality wise, no doubt the quality is top notch. Aesthetics wise, i'm still giving it to UM. UM seals the faceplate on without a flaw. It even seems like the faceplate isn't a separate part, but a one piece shell. Fisher Hearing wise, i can see from the pictures clearly the faceplate is a different piece.

Jan 3, 2010 at 12:09 AM Post #971 of 2,837
Are they allowed to use other company's logos?

I'd love to have my Shure E500's done.

Jan 3, 2010 at 12:50 AM Post #972 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanrocks321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I posted a detailed comparison between those cables pages back.
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are they allowed to use other company's logos?

I'd love to have my Shure E500's done.

Of course they are. Someone already had them print the Shure logo on his remolded SE530.

Jan 3, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #974 of 2,837
It's a silver color. And it's shiny and looks great.

And I asked for UE on mine and they said no, but shure ya maybe.

I can't tell the faceplate are different. They look like one solid piece

Jan 3, 2010 at 6:51 AM Post #975 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Legally you can't, but hey who's watching
wink.gif

Huh? They're just printing a logo onto something.

You can get Kinkos to print a page full of corporate logos if you want, and I don't think they'll be doing it "illegally".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back