IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Dec 30, 2009 at 12:53 PM Post #901 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's totally crazy. I'm pretty sure they can squeeze the stuffs in a USPS flat rate box, which costs only 12.95$.

FH dont send stuff through USPS, they use only UPS . They charged the same for me for shipping the TF10's to UK. Now UM ship it for 45$ which makes it 20$ cheaper
rolleyes.gif
so i am confused . Just waiting to see if FH can offer shipping at a cheaper rate then ill send the TF10's off to them.

Dec 30, 2009 at 1:38 PM Post #902 of 2,837
Maybe they could consider using USPS for international orders. Having the postage end up costing more than the handiwork is a bit ... well, crazy, like Lil' Knight said.

Dec 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM Post #903 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe they could consider using UPS for international orders. Having the postage end up costing more than the handiwork is a bit ... well, crazy, like Lil' Knight said.

They should do UPS for domestic orders, and USPS for international. This would keep the costs low, and customers happy. USPS only charges $40 or something for shipping across the other side of the world, and it's guaranteed service so customers can get their money back if its late. Just insure the packages equal to the cost of earphones + service cost. which is gonna cost around $50 total and USPS is never going to charge for custom/duty fees, which is also a up. I never liked UPS as they like to charge me custom/fees for everything that crosses the border to my place.

Dec 30, 2009 at 3:16 PM Post #905 of 2,837
I'm very excited to send my stuff in next week. I have a 64" black Westone ES cable on the way. Audiologist appointment on Monday for $15 impressions and unlimited redos if they don't turn out well (made sure to ask on the phone.) And I'll be able to customize my earphones to match my website colors and such! woohoo!

Dec 30, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #910 of 2,837
Considering the kind of surprise load I bet they are getting, Kaysen has been very responsive.

Also, you lot are a bad influence. Prior to now I've just been a lurker on here. I finally had to sign up though, what with the excitement of getting my first customs.

Anyway, I got my girlfriend and myself both the TF10s for xmas. We love them. We both have an audiologist appointment next Monday for impressions.

I know what I want on mine, but dont want to say the ideas on here until I recieve them and can post pictures. So far, I've not seen anyone on here theme their customs in this way.
smily_headphones1.gif

How happy has everyone been with transparent ones from Fisher? For my design, I really want them to have that "icy" look. For that to turn out well though, there cant be much in the way of bubbles, and the outside has to have a nice smooth finish. I've seen great examples of the "ice" look from UM, but really dont want to have to deal with them.

So yeah. Hi all. You lot finally effected me enough for me to decide to get customs. And here I thought you only helped me pick IEMs. I dont even want to know the kind of money I'll end up spending from here on out, once I'm spoiled by this...

Dec 30, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #914 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Calendar?

Yup, no huge biggie, but a standard sized calendar of "Scenic America". I just got it in the mail from them today. I definitely appreciate it. It has some nice looking pics in it and is branded by them at the bottom. Definitely like that added touch from them. Im a Fisher fan for life. Now I just gotta get my TF10's and my SA6 over to them.

Dec 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #915 of 2,837
Oh wow. I wonder if I'll get one. Haha now we all will expect It. Terrible. No jk jk

well mine are supposed to be getting here anytime today, I've not left for my errands yet hoping they arrive. They were 2nd day on Monday with an On time delivery date of today. But the tracking stopped last night in CA, I'll be one upset dude if UPS screwed up on MY order AGAIN! but when people do fast shipping it does get here before the update to tracking sometimes so I still have some faith... I'll be sure to post some pics n such when they arrive

yea guys they are probably busy as hell, and anyone sending them over holiday days need to expect delays, or longer wait times. But I do understand your frustration dickens. I sure hope mine fit well. They are my first ever Customs I don't even know how to put them in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back