IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Dec 17, 2009 at 11:22 PM Post #706 of 2,837
What about some gold glitter inside?
wink.gif

Dec 17, 2009 at 11:50 PM Post #707 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
JH Audio, Shure, Westone, Head-Direct, Etymotic and Ultimate Ears to name a few.

I alert a lot of companies to the fame that the don't that they are receiving.

Add Phonak's wbrownie. Just a really great company and the amount of work Bill put in the defects thread answering head-fiers concerns and handling overseas customers was a class act.

Has anyone here tried remolding their PFEs or UM3x? realize

Dec 18, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #708 of 2,837
I ordered the $99 TF10 from amazon and I'm tempted to get them reshelled when I receive them. I also have a pair of ER4P that I am also considering getting reshelled. My question is has anybody jogged in customs? I'm wondering how they work for that with the sweat and jarring etc. Anybody tried it?

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #709 of 2,837
ya immt.. he said Monitor company though.. no just IEM company's in general, but yea theres Westone, and JH Audio on here..

Do it junkie.

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:21 AM Post #710 of 2,837
Those look legit, any word on the sound and fit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Cruise Missile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here are my SE530s.

Pictures aren't the best... clear isn't the easiest color to focus on.

DSC_0019.jpg

Dec 18, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #711 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered the $99 TF10 from amazon and I'm tempted to get them reshelled when I receive them. I also have a pair of ER4P that I am also considering getting reshelled. My question is has anybody jogged in customs? I'm wondering how they work for that with the sweat and jarring etc. Anybody tried it?

Customs exaggerated bodily noises, like breathing, your heart beat, and shoes pounding against the pavement. It also gets the ear canals wet after a run, dunno if it is outside sweat coming in, but it is a bit uncomfortable. You are probably better off with earbuds, if you must go IEM, go with the ones with the foam tips it is more comfortable, though it gets wet and mushy after a run.

Dec 18, 2009 at 3:36 AM Post #712 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by xguntherc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ya immt.. he said Monitor company though.. no just IEM company's in general, but yea theres Westone, and JH Audio on here..

Do it junkie.

Junkie, yes...understand this post, no. Realize what. Monitor what?

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #713 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish I was a shill, then maybe I'd get a discount on my set.
wink.gif

Did you not try calling or emailing them? To rely on their visits to this forum for customer service is unwise.

Of course I called them. LOL My IEMs have already been sent back. Hopefully the third time will be the charm.

Dec 18, 2009 at 7:47 AM Post #714 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Junkie, yes...understand this post, no. Realize what. Monitor what?

I didn't understand the post either. The "M" in "IEM" stands for monitor. Hence "monitor company" and "IEM company" are the same thing.

I agree that both Westone and JH Audio respond very well on these forums. Another example would be Klipsch, but they don't make customs.

Dec 18, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #716 of 2,837
No one guy said what Custom monitor company do you know of thats on here answering questions, and then someone posted every IEM maker that has someone on here. I think the original guy was talking about Custom makers only. thats why I said I think he meant monitor only. I should of said custom.

My point is there's only a few Custom monitor makers here that actually get on and post.. but anyways it doesn't really matter.

Yes kobayashi I hope 3rd time's the charm for you also.. So you can enjoy em, no one should go without enjoying there phones.

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #717 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by kobayashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course I called them. LOL My IEMs have already been sent back. Hopefully the third time will be the charm.

Yes, hopefully. Looking forward to seeing the results! Did you have to pay for shipping to/from them for your issues so far?

Dec 18, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #718 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by a.dickens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The cord issue was that I ordered a clear cord and it was so clear I couldn't see it in the box!

I'll buy it from you. Imagine, a wireless IEM!

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #719 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, hopefully. Looking forward to seeing the results! Did you have to pay for shipping to/from them for your issues so far?

Yes I have but I'm sure that they will take of it once everything is finally fixed. Just hoping that they get done quickly. Taking an 18hr flight on the 30th.

As for wireless IEMs, they've been done before.

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #720 of 2,837
I don't think I would like a wireless IEM, too many chances of interference I think. Maybe some kind of bluetooth IEM's, I have seen a few early models and they kinda suck. I don't want ANYTHING to interfere with my music while I am listening, IEM cable plugged right into my ipod. I don't listen to music on speakers because of this same reason. In other news, almost got hit by a city bus on my way to school because I had my shure's on, luckily something inside told me to move before it passed by me lol. Death by IEM, that would be a crappy newspaper headline. So guys look both ways while using these IEM's on the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back