IEM with decent bass for around £40?
Apr 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

owais

Head-Fier
I've had a good look around and the only good headphones around that  price seem to be the klipsch S4 although i'm not sure the best is all that from what people have said.

Are there any other headphones you could recommend? 

I listen to Dance, RnB, Rap so i would like some good bass with the pair i buy :)

The RE0 seems to lack bass, the Hippo VB is always out of stock and i couldn't find any other decent ones in that price range.
(I liked the SE215's but they seem way too much)

Apr 3, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #4 of 10
I didn't have the m2 for long but the m3 is much smoother all round, the m2 gets fatiguing after a while and the m3, for me at least, doesn't. Extension at both ends is done better by my beyerdynamics but they're more expensive, it'll be a sad day when I have to give them back.

I might write a few impressions of them compared to the m2 at some point if I can be bothered and I can re-borrow the m2.

Apr 3, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #5 of 10
Considering the type of music you listen to, I would say go with the M2, it is more suited for bass-heavy music. The M3 is a better all rounder, though.

I do not find any of them fatiguing. Maybe the M2's highs were a tad more sibilant with cymbals, but again, this depends on the type of music. You should be find with RnB, rap & etc.

Apr 3, 2011 at 10:33 AM Post #7 of 10
So out of the M2, M3, S4 and Hippo VB, you would recomend the M3 to someone who likes bass?
I don't want OTT bass but a decent bit is nice to have.

EDIT: Thanks, i'l probably go with the M2, for £34, i can't see it being that bad.

Apr 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #9 of 10
Sorry, i meant M2  
redface.gif

Apr 3, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #10 of 10
Ordered the M2 for £34,  I'l hopefully get them in 2 weeks.

Will the SQ and Bass be a big step up from the apple earbuds?
Also, how do they compare to the Beats in-ear?   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back