IEM under 25$.
Oct 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #31 of 48
meelectronics m6 are bad for you? i thought they are also a bang for the buck!

Also, philips are always a good choice for cheaper IEMs, not sure which models I used to have but I always liked them.

Oct 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #32 of 48
Quote:

Also, philips are always a good choice for cheaper IEMs, not sure which models I used to have but I always liked them.

yeah, they are bad. they definitely  are not bang for the buck. maybe they were someday, but now there are much better options for the money - take other offering from meelec - M21. much better overall sound...

Oct 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #34 of 48
Quote:

No, they are not bad. dont get me wrong, but IMHO the FX40 and 3580 sounds better.  IMO M6 are outdated and there are better new offerings.

Oct 9, 2012 at 7:03 AM Post #36 of 48
So, SHH3580 or SHE3590? What's the difference between them? Does they sound identically?

Main difference is the SH*H*3580 comes with mic and one button android phone control while the SHE3590 (and SH*E*3580) are just regular earphones. But the SHH3580 have also been tuned for less bass, a more balanced sound. But the regular SHE phones have more of a "wow" factor in the bass. If you want the same sound as regular SHEs with a mic and control, get the SHE3595.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #37 of 48
So, I'm going to take the SHE3590, if they are in stock. Actually, I've found a middleman to buy on ebay/amazon and he takes 5$ for his service. So, are there any better iem's in a 20$ budget?

Oct 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #38 of 48
IMO, the FX40 does not have quite the bass & treble extension of the SHE 3580/90, nor the immediate presence -- the FX40 seems more airy, less direct sound to me.  Not by tons in either category, but enough that I reach for the SHE3580 every time over the FX40.

Oct 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #44 of 48
rockbox is custom firmware for your ipod  that will make it sound much better by taking better advantage of the hardware than the stock ipod firmware.

http://www.rockbox.org/

see if your ipod is supported and follow the instructions there. I used it on my clip+ and the difference was night and day, it went from collecting dust in my drawer to being permanently in use though the difference might be smaller with the ipod as I've never tried this with an ipod. I assure you that with your she3590s and rockbox on your ipod you'll be happy with your sound for a while, it also has a good eq.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back