Iem SoundMagic expertise required
Aug 18, 2012 at 6:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Conceited

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, i posted not to long ago for some suggestions on good low budget iems, everyone highly recomended soundmagic so i bought a pair of pl21s to start, and i have to say i absolutely love them!!!! 
best pair of iems ive ever purchased.

so now i think im somewhat addicted im looking in to purchasing another pair of my expensive SoundMagic iems i was wondering which is better 

the E10's or PL50's there both around the same price range and i couldnt really make out which was better from reviews since i couldnt find a review comparing one directly to the other, but apparently both are great? 

thanks in advance guys i love the community here! 

Aug 18, 2012 at 6:40 AM Post #2 of 5
I have PL21's, they aren't bad at all. I gave them to my mum so she could rock out on her walks.. SoundMAGIC E10 I also have,. they're a major step up offering improved clarity, punch, separation, just an all round better IEM. Haven't heard PL50, though on my profile I rate E10 up there with worth much more than it's asking price. You can't go wrong really.

Aug 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM Post #3 of 5
Yeah thats the great thing either way, its a win win situation no matter which Iem i purchase im just trying to get an idea on which maybe better because i honestly think in the next couple of months il end up purchasing both as soon as i run in to some money :)

i was one of them typical skullcandy and other ****ty makes listener now that i found soundmagic i just cant believe the difference! 

Aug 18, 2012 at 6:50 AM Post #4 of 5
Here's a review on SoundMAGIC E10

http://www.head-fi.org/t/581119/review-soundmagic-e10

And in this HUGE thread you can get ljokerl's take on PL50 and E10 under Tier 3A ($30-60)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-249-iems-compared-final-audio-fi-ba-sb-and-fi-ba-sa-added-08-03-12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back