IEM for my iPhone 4s
Oct 18, 2011 at 10:47 AM Post #21 of 51

Quote:
Lol if we're going down that route OP should just get JH16 in solid white.

:D

I was trying to keep the price under $500... but sure. The OP only specified "Good White IEM" - I'd say the JH16 qualifies. 

Oct 18, 2011 at 10:57 AM Post #22 of 51

Quote:
At the s2 comment: I've read that the iPhone 4 beats it out on sq. Also androids have notoriously bad battery life.

HAHAHAHAHHA
You made me laugh thank you :)

I'll stop you here:
"Also androids have notoriously bad battery life."

That explains it!
I have like 3 batteries, each of them lasting over a 30hrs+ per charge

Oh yeahhhh that's right, you only have 1 lithium battery that you can't ever take out....come back in a year and tell me your battery is exactly how it was when you first bought it.
And if you come back with a reply of: "yeah its still as good" I'll rest my case, as in you need to do some reading on lithium batteries 

One more thing:
My SGS1 (not the s2) has incredibly good hardware, especially in terms of sound. I have an app, that lets me amplify and make my hardware act as a DAC, something you don't see an iFail4

other than that, enjoy the 512MB ram, and the S sticker.

Oct 18, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #25 of 51
Okay, sure, but

Quote:
2. getting a 4s

What exactly is wrong with a 4S?  You prefer a different phone, knock yourself out.  I like my iPhone 4.  Many Head-Fiers do, and we are a discerning lot.  I'll get whatever's out when it's time to upgrade.  I've had a bunch of different smartphones and I chose this one.  We're not the sheep you want to believe we are.

Your condescension is amazing.

Oct 18, 2011 at 1:38 PM Post #28 of 51
SonoCore also makes a white IEM (white and silver, which matches your iPhone :p)

Oct 18, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #29 of 51
I own an LG optimus. You clearly never touch your phone, because at a full charge my 1500mAh battery only gets 3-4 hours of moderate use
The only way my phone breaks 10+ hours is when im not using it as a pocket PC which is just about never.

I also have experience with the nexus s and several droid-line phones and they get ever worse battery life. Its at the point to where I have to carry four additional batteries whenever I get away from somewhere I can actively charge the phone.

My equipment page shows that I have never owned an i-product and all of my posts on the forum have pro-android, yet because of an observation I make, you go off the deepens, making wild assumptions. Grow up.
[quote="Totally]. 
HAHAHAHAHHA
You made me laugh thank you :)

I'll stop you here:
"Also androids have notoriously bad battery life."

That explains it!
I have like 3 batteries, each of them lasting over a 30hrs+ per charge

Oh yeahhhh that's right, you only have 1 lithium battery that you can't ever take out....come back in a year and tell me your battery is exactly how it was when you first bought it.
And if you come back with a reply of: "yeah its still as good" I'll rest my case, as in you need to do some reading on lithium batteries 

One more thing:
My SGS1 (not the s2) has incredibly good hardware, especially in terms of sound. I have an app, that lets me amplify and make my hardware act as a DAC, something you don't see an iFail4

other than that, enjoy the 512MB ram, and the S sticker.
[/quote]

Oct 18, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #30 of 51
Android is good mobile OS ( as is IOS if that's more to your taste ), but I don't know of any Android phone that has better battery life than an Iphone.  You might get better idle time with a custom rom that undervolts and underclocks the processor, but once you actually start using it as a smartphone, it burns through battery quick.

Quote:
I own an LG optimus. You clearly never touch your phone, because at a full charge my 1500mAh battery only gets 3-4 hours of moderate use
The only way my phone breaks 10+ hours is when im not using it as a pocket PC which is just about never.

I also have experience with the nexus s and several droid-line phones and they get ever worse battery life. Its at the point to where I have to carry four additional batteries whenever I get away from somewhere I can actively charge the phone.

My equipment page shows that I have never owned an i-product and all of my posts on the forum have pro-android, yet because of an observation I make, you go off the deepens, making wild assumptions. Grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back