iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Dec 2, 2016 at 1:19 AM Post #2,311 of 4,252
  Are you asking which ones work in the analogue domain because you are referring to the 3.5mm input?  If so, then it is the analogue stage ones!

No it's the digital input but with the line out in direct mode. (As I guess with the line out in pre-amp mode there are more new improvements involved.)

Thanks again

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #2,312 of 4,252
Just got the e-mail from iFi!!! Looks like I'm the first to get to try it for the USA Region, some real pressure! Apparently I live about 45 minutes from iFi's US headquarters in Yorktown, VA, anyway really excited to try this unit soon, will be pairing it with a few different headphones (HE1000/LCD-3F/Ether C's & Campfire Audio Andromeda IEM's) 

Well... Maybe not first for the USA, but first in the East Coast. I'll be kicking off the West Coast region with you, buddy :L3000:

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:32 AM Post #2,313 of 4,252
I'm in 
smily_headphones1.gif
 Feel extremely lucky to be able to get a chance to try iFi properly for the first time, @Turrican2  has always had some lovely sounding kit from them and @glassmonkey had an iDSD at his house the last time I was up there and that was really impressive too! 
Hoping everyone gets some good news too , I know it's extremely disappointing when you aren't successful. 

Dec 2, 2016 at 2:02 AM Post #2,314 of 4,252
Well... Maybe not first for the USA, but first in the East Coast. I'll be kicking off the West Coast region with you, buddy
L3000.gif

Ah, didn't realize there were multiple regions for the US, didn't really look at the details again since I signed up though. Congrats on being chosen as well though

Dec 2, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #2,319 of 4,252
Just got the e-mail from iFi!!! Looks like I'm the first to get to try it for the USA Region, some real pressure! Apparently I live about 45 minutes from iFi's US headquarters in Yorktown, VA, anyway really excited to try this unit soon, will be pairing it with a few different headphones (HE1000/LCD-3F/Ether C's & Campfire Audio Andromeda IEM's) 

First for the Midwest/Canada region, here! Big pressure on us...:cold_sweat: Let's do this!:muscle_tone3::beers:

Dec 2, 2016 at 2:31 PM Post #2,325 of 4,252
email with my shipping/postal address sent to the person in charge of the EU tour

let's have some fun 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back