iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Jul 25, 2014 at 4:49 AM Post #1,579 of 4,252
[size=xx-small]I would also imagine there is a Burn-In period for the Micro IDSD... I am not sure how many hours it takes before the final sound is stabilized... [/size]
wink_face.gif

Jul 25, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #1,581 of 4,252
[COLOR=000080]I would also imagine there is a Burn-In period for the Micro IDSD... I am not sure how many hours it takes before the final sound is stabilized... [/COLOR]:wink_face:

I always reckon on 200 hours for electronics :cool:

Jul 25, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #1,582 of 4,252
  that's strange .. i was told by Stereo that I am in the 1st batch of Micro iFi pre-orders .. but nobody called yet. They just email me like a minute ago saying that they will inform me when stocks arrived. No indication that I can collect the stocks anytime.

Hiaz .. apparently Stereo's Ltd Edt shipment is split into 2 batches and I am in the later batch which means I will not be able to get it this week and only estimate ETA is next week. Was looking forward to do an unboxing. 

Jul 25, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #1,583 of 4,252
Hiaz .. apparently Stereo's Ltd Edt shipment is split into 2 batches and I am in the later batch which means I will not be able to get it this week and only estimate ETA is next week. Was looking forward to do an unboxing. 

Sorry to hear about that :frowning2:

Jul 25, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #1,589 of 4,252

Just got mine this afternoon from Stereo. Now charging the batteries until the blue LED goes unlit. Can't Wait, everything looks Awesome!  Thanks iFi!

Lucky… can't wait for mine 
biggrin.gif
!! What will you be using them with?

Jul 25, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #1,590 of 4,252
I noticed that you have the audio-technica headphone Tube amplifier AT-HA22TUBE as well.
When I get my micro I have  many things to explore.  So many combinations of  tube, solid state amps, active monitors and headphones to try.

Currently I am trying to work with the J.River developers to fix a certain issue with DSD playback that needs to be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back