iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Apr 16, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #301 of 4,252
+1! 6.3mm = home
3.5mm = on the go
smily_headphones1.gif

+1 Sennheiser HD 650 at home (without adapter)
     Etymotic ER-4P on the go

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #302 of 4,252
I'm still a lurker, and have a lot on my mind, but I have really good friends who take care and help me through stuff. One such friend advised me of the poll.

So, I too have voted. My ID? TheOneInYellow.

Even though I don't think almost anything will replace my wonderful CEntrance HiFi-M8, I value competitors too, as this drives for better products, and affordability, too all. We are now, at this moment, living in a golden Renaissance era of headphone audio, so what iFi is doing is remarkable.
With that said, I voted 50/50, as that is how I wish to use such a device.

The Micro iDSD will not replace my CEntrance HiFi-M8, but can be a great compliment to it.

We are all so very lucky and fortunate, aren't we, Head-Fiers, to be part of an industry striving to create beautiful music reproduction systems that as many people as possible can be touched by and afford. <3

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:50 AM Post #304 of 4,252
I am using the iDSD Nano & iCAN Nano ! 

what you guys could consider to add in the iDSD Micro ~

- The Ability to use USB power or internal long battery life like the iCAN Nano . too many products need wall sockets :frowning2:

- The Critically Acclaimed 3D Holographic switch !

- Balanced capabilities

- Colour coding LED for Different Samples (like the iDSD) 

- Importantly a high end DAC chipset which is capable of bringing out the best out of the music , be it 44.1kHz or DSD

- Capability to play Double-rate DSD , Quad-rate DSD & Octa-rate DSD (that would be overkill)

- Pure Zero Jitter Technology

- Add some AMR technology into it ! ^^

Apr 16, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #308 of 4,252
I voted portable, but it is really more of a transportable rig: a micro ICAN amp with external battery. The weather here in Arizona is hard to beat, and I mostly listen out on our patio. The battery allows me to just pick up my rig and walk outdoors with it.

I still would love to get a purifier for the very occasional times I listen through a DAC hooked up to my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back